Chapter 8-1

DATE
November 9th, 2038
TIME
01:51:06
LOCATION
Jericho

*10 Hours before Kamski Test*

*Belle's POV*

We made it back to town, but Dahlia got a call from an unknown number and told her to go to Jericho. I decided to tag along with her, along with Tiff and Poppy, since she couldn't convince them to stay back.

"Aren't you glad we came along?" Poppy asked as Dahlia sighed. "I guess. I would be worried if they were doing a revolution instead of a demonstration" She said as they nodded as we reached Jericho. We stopped and looked around. It was an abandoned ship. Wonder why they named it Jericho.

"Isn't Jericho based on an ancient city in Palestine? Why would they name it..." Dahlia mumbled as I looked at the ship.

"This is Jericho. Where all Androids who wants to be free come"

We walked inside and saw alot of Deviants being treated. "That's alot of biocompartments and blue blood..." Tiff said as I nodded and Dollie walked up the stairs and looked below. "Wow...so pretty..." She said as the others followed behind as we reached the room where the 5 Deviants were at.

"Wait! They're human?!" The girl said, very loudly as Markus shook his head. "No. Two of them are Deviants...one of them is the Protector and the the other is a good family friend" He said as another man spoke up. "Then why did you stay with your owners? You're free, aren't you?" The blonde one asked as Tiff hesitated, but Poppy didn't hesitate to speak.

"She saved me...and accepted me...not many humans accept you for who or what you are...she's one of the few who did..." She said, hugging Dollie from behind. "So, you're the Deviant Protector? A human helping out Androids. That's a surprise" The girl said as all 4 of us nodded, before Markus spoke up.

"Well, we need your help with something. We plan on trashing 5 Cyberlife stores and-"

"We're in!" All 4 of us said as they looked at us in shock.

"Y-you are?!" The girl asked as Dollie nodded. "It's time that the humans hear your voices and give you your freedom...without using violence, of course..." She said as she looked at me and I nodded and wrapped my arm around her.

"Yes we are! So, where do we start?" Poppy asked as Dollie glanced at her pocket, then back up. "Are they still calling?" I asked as she groaned and nodded, walking out with Poppy as Tiff frowned. "Hm?" I asked as she pulled me to the side.

"I don't know...I get the feeling that they know something..." She whispered as I raised an eyebrow. "Who? The DPD?" I asked as she nodded. "No. The Deviant Hunter...I feel like he's onto something...that's why she hasn't gone to work these past few days..." She voiced a concern, which got me concerned and worried about her.

"I'm sorry for listening in, but is there something wrong?" Markus walked over and asked as me and Tiff looked at each other, then back to him. "N-no. We're-"

Dahlia sighed as she walks back in. We all looked at each other and nodded. Both me and Tiff were concerned, but didn't say anything to her. "What happened?" I asked as she held her phone battery out and something was beeping, then it stopped.

"I was apparently being tracked by someone. If we want to do this, we need to do it now!" She said as everyone nodded and turned to the leader of Jericho.

"Okay. So, what's the game plan?"