Chapter 5: Old Friend

Two Months Later

Jungkook drove up to a Mansion, pulling through the gate, up the driveway and went to the door. He rang the bell, soon seeing his white haired friend open it, and the younger smiled while the older just stared at him with a blank expression.

"Hi hyung," Jungkook said cheerfully.

"Kookie?"

"Yeah, remember me?"

"Holy shit...I thought you died dude."

"Why would you think that?"

"Because you haven't come over for like a year you dumbass."

Jungkook laughed and hugged him tightly.

"I got busy, I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I'm just glad you're ok. What's up?"

"I would like to buy from you."

His friend immediately pushed him away, and felt his chest until Jungkook grabbed his wrist tightly.

"What the hell are you doing, Yoongi?"

"Is this a goddamn sting?"

"What? No, why would I do that to you?"

"I don't know Jungkook, you kind of disappeared for a year and now you're asking me for drugs."

"Yoongi, you have shit in me too. You know I killed my father, and you know exactly where I was, how I did it, and you know where the body is too. You really think I would do a sting on you?"

Yoongi sighed, and opened his door wider.

"You're right, I'm sorry. Come in."

Jungkook helped himself inside, following Yoongi to the living room .

"Alright Kookie, what do you need and why?"

"I need something to make a person think they're dreaming."

Yoongi turned around and looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"It's a long story."

Yoongi leaned back in his seat.

"I have time."

"Alright there is these two guys that are my neighbors. I'm looking for a house out of Seoul because I am going to kidnap them since I don't think they're into men but I will make them love me."

Yoongi nodded slowly, a little confused.

"Ok. So why do you need drugs if you're still looking for a house?"

"Because tonight one of them is going to be working late so the smaller one is going to be home alone, and I would like to drug him so I can finally do whatever the hell I want to him because that boy kills me. It's been 2 months now and I can't take it anymore."

"Oh, so you want a rape drug?"

"Yes, but I don't want him asleep. I want him to be awake, but have him thinking it's a dream."

"I get it, I think I have something like that. Come with me."

Jungkook followed him down the hall, going to the hall closet and watched as Yoongi took out a fake wall, then they both climbed through the small compartment and Jungkook was amazed at the large room, filled shelves with nothing but boxes and containers of drugs.

"Damn hyung, do you ever use this stuff?"

"I have never done drugs in my life, and Jungkook I will beat the shit out of you if you ever do."

"I wouldn't ever do that."

"Good. Now you want a rape drug in which he is still awake, but where he thinks he's dreaming...correct?"

"Yes."

"How are you going to get it in his system?"

"I'd like to inject it while he's sleeping."

Yoongi looked over a couple jars, reading the names and pulled one out.

"This one."

"What does it do?"

"Exactly what you want. I'll only give you a certain amount though, because too much can kill him."

"I don't want that."

"I didn't think you would."

Jungkook watched as his friend pulled out a syringe, filling the needle up with a little bit of the clear liquid and then placed a small cap over the end so it wouldn't leak out.

"Ok, here you go Kook. Inject this into his arm, but it has to be in the vein."

"Thank you so much hyung."

"Of course."

"How much?"

"No cost. Just promise me you won't ever get into this shit ok?"

"Hyung you know I wouldn't do drugs."

"I'm serious Jungkook. I will beat the hell out of you if you ever do it."

"I promise hyung."

Yoongi hugged him and patted his back.

"Ok, go has fun. But before you kidnap them just get ahold of me so I know you're alive."

Jungkook smiled.

"I will. Thank you."

"Of course. And right after you inject it, he will still be asleep but just do whatever the hell you want and he will wake up, thinking it's a dream. But as soon as he starts falling asleep then you need to get the hell out of there because that's when the drug is wearing off."

"Alright. How long does it last?"

"About 45 minutes to an hour, depending on height and weight."

"5 foot 8, 135 pounds."

"Yeah, he's small then. So probably an hour unless he has a naturally high tolerance for medicine."

"Alright awesome. Thank you."

"Have fun."

"I will. Oh, but guess what I did."

"What did you do?"

"Today is 37 people that I have successfully murdered and not been caught in doing so."

"37? Including your dad and stuff?"

"No, just in the last two months."

"Damn kid. And nobody is concerned?"

"Nope. As far as their families and stuff are concerned, they are either on a business trip or moved out of Seoul or something. It works out that I own most of the companies here."

Yoongi smiled and patted his back softly.

"Just call me if you need a lawyer in case you get caught. You still have my number right?"

"Of course. But you're a lawyer?"

"No, I have a friend. His name is Kim Seokjin, he's the best in the business."

"Awesome. Thanks hyung."

"No problem Kook. Please don't get caught though, I really love you a lot."

"I love you too. And if I can pull off a murder at 13 years old, with absolutely no trace at all, I think I can do it 7 years later as well. Don't worry ok?"

"Ok. Please call if you need anything."

"I will. Thank you again."