012

instead of a jaeyong story i made a nct groupchat book lol

yuta softly grabs sicheng's cheeks and leans in. the air around them suddenly got hot from the amount of blushing that was happening. he leans in and softly places his lips on sichengs.

the home is filled with the sounds of kisses. sicheng is sitting on yuta's lap with his arms around his neck. yuta's hands left sicheng's face and was grabbing his sides under his shirt. sicheng's cheeks are extremely red and he was kissing yuta non stop. finally after about three minutes , yuta pulled away from sicheng so they could breathe. sicheng rested his head on yuta's collarbone. "hyung , i think i have that weird stomach feeling towards you. this is my first time ever liking and kissing a boy" , sicheng said as he clutched his hands on yuta's shirt. sicheng looked up at yuta , the japanese was mesmerized by sicheng's swollen lips and puppy-like eyes.
"just from looking at you i get that feeling. can i tell you the truth ? you're absolutely breathtaking and i haven't liked a boy like you in so long" , yuta said then quickly gave sicheng a peck. the sun was already setting behind other buildings which meant it was almost nighttime. sicheng is still going to sleep over but they can't stay up any later because it is a tuesday.

yuta cooked a meal for both himself and sicheng. at the table , they both had an intimate conversation. "hyung , next time when you kiss me .. uhm .."
"would you like me to use tongue ?" sicheng nodded whilst hesitating at the same time. yuta chuckled and said , "you're so cute".
"i never knew kissing a boy would be .. exciting. it's foreign to me" , sicheng looked down shyly. yuta stood up and grabbed both of their empty bowls a washed them.
"you can go ahead and take a shower. you can borrow my clothes or mark's , depending on what fits and what doesn't."
sicheng stood up and headed to yuta's room to look for clothes then into the shower.

sicheng exited the bathroom in a black sweatshirt and black shorts. yuta was laying on the bed in his room and glanced at sicheng who was standing in the hallway on his phone. "sichengie , you want to sleep in here with me ?" , yuta asked. sicheng looked up and it took him at least 7 seconds to say yes without hesitating.
sicheng crawled into yuta's bed in front of him. yuta wrapped his arm around sichengs waist. "i was thinking about this for a bit but could i perhaps .. take you out on friday ?" , yuta asked and rubbed to side of sicheng's waist.
"that sounds nice. i'd love to go on a date , but how about after that ?" , sicheng grabbed yuta's hand. yuta kissed sicheng's neck.
"we'll just have to see.."

did you guys see the nct127 2 year anniversary lunch-ish live ? when they gave out the medals it went from taeil to winwin to yuta and they both tried kissing winwin aww. also yuta caught onto the love triangle concept oof