Chapter 50

You waited for Connor to come back. He came back with some pizza and some milk. You smiled you ate it as you watched TV together. You both enjoyed your time together. It was nice. You were full after you had eaten. You both relaxed together. You thought about what Ash said. "People are gonna come after us." You thought about the seriousness in his words. Will they? You asked yourself. You shook it off. No. Don't worry about that. It'll be fine. We won our freedom. We'll be fine. You told yourself. 

As you watched the movie, you began to relax. You yawned and leaned against Connor. He smiled at you and then went back to watching the movie. You enjoyed it. When the humans came back, it would be back to work. You wanted as much time as you could get to relax. 

"Sis!" You both turned. Your brothers were all there, your father was with them.

"We're heading out. Markus wants to talk to all of us about our designs. We also gotta get them some supplies they need for some of the other androids. We'll be back in a few hours, okay?" Zane said. You nodded.

"Okay! See ya later guys!" You said. They all called goodbye and left. You and Connor went back to your movie.

"(Y/n)." You turned.

"Yeah?" You asked.

"What happened to your brothers? You never explained how Ash and Kent survived." He said.

"Oh, they contacted Jake. They're cyborgs. They contacted him and, realizing that we were on his side, Jake went back to save them. They got out perfectly fine, but they couldn't come home for risk of being caught and forced to spill the location of Jericho." You explained.

"How did they become cyborgs? How is that even possible? Human bodies and androids bodies are almost impossible to imagine working coherently in the same person." Connor said.

"They were almost killed when I was little. I never remembered it. They were dying, but my father saved them. He knows things not many people do. I don't know how it's possible, but it is. I don't know what they went through, but I don't think it was easy." You said.

"Well, it seems your brothers have a lot of luck." He said.

"Yeah. No kidding." You said. You both relaxed for a long time. Then you sister came over with Nova. 

"I'm taking her out for a walk! I'll be back later okay?" She said.

"See ya!" You said. They both left. You both relaxed for a long time. 

You heard something coming from the kitchen. You both looked at each other, confused.

"I'll be back in a minute." Connor said. You nodded. You kept watching the movie. It's probably just Snow. You thought. She's a very crazy kitten as we've seen so far. You relaxed. It was about 30 seconds before you heard something. Something you knew meant this wasn't a game.

"(Y/N)!!!!"

Connor's POV

I went into the kitchen and I was instantly slammed against the wall. I was too stunned to react. I was thrown into the counter and I fell to the ground. I quickly looked up. I was shocked.

"Gavin!?"

"Miss me you fucking piece of shit?" He voice had venom in it.

"What do you want?" I asked, getting up.

"You to deactivate." He growled, pulling out a gun and aiming it at my. I didn't dare move.

"Gavin...calm down. I never asked for a fight." I said.

"You damn well asked for a fight! You all asked for a fucking war! That night when they found Jericho, I woke up in the hospital. I remembered what happened. You both were in on it along with that damn alcohol addict. Hit on the head by a gun. You don't deserve your fucking freedom. You don't deserve her." He hissed. I stood my ground.

"Gavin. I must ask you to leave. You aren't welcome in this house. I never asked to fight you that day. You picked your fight with (Y/n), not me. It was not me that knocked you out." I said.

"Exactly. It wasn't you, but she did it for you. I'm sick and tired of her making googly eyes at you. It disgusts me how she prefers a fucking piece of hardware over someone who can actually give her a life. A family. So, after I'm done with you, I have quite the offer for your little princess." I felt anger.

"You. Won't. Touch her." I said.

"Oh? Did a pull on a wire there?" He snarled with a sickening grin. I took my chance. I punched him and the fight broke out. The gun was knocked away, but not for long. He scrambled to grab it. I dove after him. I had to stop him.

Objective: PROTECT (Y/N)!!!

He won't hurt her! NOT WHILE I'M HERE! I fought him for the gun. To my terror, he was..winning. I had to warn (Y/n). I screamed as loud as I could.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Gavin glares at me.

"You fucker!" He punched me in the face, causing me to stumble. He ran out of the kitchen. I ran after him. Blue blood leaked out of the side of my mouth. He was different. 

I saw (Y/n) stand up. She looked stunned. I grabbed Gavin and he let out and outraged roar of defiance. I struggled to hold him back. Her eyes met mine.

"RUN!" Gavin pushed me off and I fell. She gasped and hurried to get away. Gavin chased after her. I chased after him. Gavin grabbed her and pointed the gun at her head.

"ONE MORE STEP AND THERE'LL BE A DIFFERENT COLOR OF BLOOD ON THE FLOOR!" He yelled, pure rage in his eyes. I was stunned. He wasn't kidding. 

"Gavin, this is insane. Please, let her go." I said.

"Step back." He hissed. I didn't.

"Gavin, stop." I said.

"MAKE ME! You want a bullet in your head, Connor!?" 

"Let go of me!" (Y/n) shouted.

"Heh, that's not what I heard last time we spoke hon." He said. He was insane! She looked scared. Out of nowhere, Gavin took aim at me. I quickly dodged. He missed my core....but he didn't miss entirely. I fell. I felt pain ripping through my body. I'd never felt this before. 

"CONNOR!!!!" (Y/n) screamed.

"Shut it you fucking bitch!" He hit her over the head with the gun. She was knocked out. I felt my blood leaking out of my body. Too much. I was running out of time. It would take longer, but I could do nothing as he laughed and dragged her away. No... I reached out for her. Please no. I can't lose her! I tried to pull myself to sit up, but I couldn't. He took her away.

"N-no..." They were gone. "NO!" I screamed out. She's....g-gone....

Mission: F A I L E D