Chapter 24: Doctor Yoongi

'The one who saved me'

Third Person POV

Practice was long and tiring, neither one of the trainers letting Jimin or Jin get it easy. Most of the six hour practice session had consisted of them being laid out on the floor due to some sort of impact. They couldn't feel anything but pain and sweat devouring their bodies, whilst their trainers seemed to glow like gods with their light sweat.

Not having any sense of time or even what he was supposed to be doing, Jimin laid out on the practice mat looking around for some sort of motivation to get back up but his body just couldn't find the slightest bit of energy. Seconds later the sound and following movement of Jin being thrown against the large practice mat they were on joined Jimin, mirroring Jimin's current state. They both laid there, their heaving breathing filling the large warm room whilst the newly named taekook couple stared down at them. After a few moments of the pair not moving, suspicions began to grow.

"...Did we kill them?"

"Ummmmm...no that strained noise means they're breathing right, Tae?"

"WHAT DID YOU TWO DO?!"

The concerned pair jumped in shock (some real tough assassins these two are) looking towards the now open door containing a frightening sight. There, practically ready to blow, was Yoongi with an extremely pissed Namjoon holding Jennie behind him. Good things looks couldn't kill.

Three steps was all it took for Yoongi to reach the closest one of the pair and slam them against the wall. Within an instant a click of a gun's safety being removed was heard accompanying the feeling of cold metal now touching Yoongi's temple.

"Let go of Kook...now!"

Jungkook showed little emotion, the feeling of fear being long gone as he watched the man he loved go against the very man who helped to keep them alive and together. He was proud but also guilty. Obviously they were used to situations like this, and just by looking in Tae's eyes he could tell that he would shoot Yoongi if he didn't let go of him soon, but at the same time things in environments like this often escalate extremely fast, making this a perfect example of the possessive and protective instincts imbedded in the so called monster, Yoongi, taking over.

Seeing Yoongi having a mental battle in his head on what to do, Jungkook shot a look towards Tae to give him time. However, time was not required as soon as a weak voice was heard in the tense situation.

"Yoongi..."

Recomposing himself, Yoongi pulled away from the youngster, already knowing who's voice had calmed his killer instincts. Turning to the practice mats, his eyes fell upon an extremely worn out and sweaty Jimin; tired eyes still showing so much love and concern for the man who felt he never deserved to be looked at like that again.

Without a seconds thought, Yoongi silently walked over to Jimin, never breaking eye contact as he knelt down in front of him a placed a gentle kiss on his forehead

Without a seconds thought, Yoongi silently walked over to Jimin, never breaking eye contact as he knelt down in front of him a placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. Jimin simply stayed still allowing the elder to take his time with whatever he wanted to do. However, things took an unexpected turn as Jimin was suddenly lifted bridal style into Yoongi's arms, no explanation given as he walked out of the room carefully, ignoring everyone else's stares.

Once out of the room, Namjoon made his way over to Jin, passing Jennie over to Jin as carefully as he could and yet still managing to drop the infant on Jin's stomach, making the elder wince and send daggers to his lover. They would most definitely not be having any private time later on.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook into his embrace, ensuring he wasn't hurt. He would never hurt Yoongi, he cared for him like an older brother, however everything flies out of the window when it comes to Jungkook. He'd kill anyone if they dared to hurt him. Was he protective? Extremely. But Jungkook was exactly the same. They had always grown up to protect themselves and each other. No one was ever supposed to get between them and that's the way it has always been and will always remain.

Letting out a long sigh, Namjoon shot an apologetic look towards the boys, understanding that they didn't realise how hard they had worked the pair or how Yoongi would react. No one could ever predict that.

Returning to the mentioned bipolar mafia boss and his lover, they continued to move towards their room, Yoongi refusing to say a word to Jimin's relentless questions. His expression was blank, scaring Jimin slightly as he descended down the spiral staircase towards the dark room. Upon reaching the door, all it took was a controlled kick and the door swung open, allowing the pair to enter.

Yoongi walked over to the bed, gently resting Jimin on it as if he would shatter like glass if handled to rough. Jimin watched his lover, finding his quiet attitude intriguing. Yoongi slowly walked over to the dresser, rifling through some of the draws before returning to Jimin with a small box in is hand. Kneeling down in-front of him, Yoongi stared straight into his eyes.

"Are you okay?"

Jimin had to stifle a giggle as the elder finally spoke. Did it really take all of that to ask a simple question.

"I'm fine. Just a little sore."

Seeing Yoongi become slightly enraged once again hearing Jimin being in slight discomfort, Jimin leant forward and cupped his cheek, making the elder look directly at him no matter what.

"Don't get mad. Please. We need to be trained like this so that my body can cope. No ones going to go easy on us."

Yoongi sighed, feeling uncomfortable about the situation.

"Are you sure you still want to do this? I mean, I can get others I'm sure who are much less valuabl-"

Jimin cut his words of with a soft, lingering kiss.

"Everyone is valuable Yoon, so don't start with that."

"Sorry. Are you sure you're fine?"

Jimin did laugh this time.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just slightly bruised but nothing serious."

Yoongi sighed looking towards the box next to him resting on the bed.

"Guess I won't be needing this then."

Yoongi moved to return the box to its original place in the dresser but was stopped by Jimin.

"What is it?"

"A first aid kit."

The answer was simple and ordinary but it brought such joy to Jimin. He was going to care for his injuries, a task he had already carried out in the early days as complicated acquaintances. Feeling that the Yoongi was showing a more tender and vulnerable side to him, Jimin decided to give a light hearted response to encourage it more often.

"Does that mean that I would be treated by nurse Yoongi?"

Yoongi gave a curious side glare to Jimin, finding his response rather humours and daring. Raising a brow, he gave his response.

"Nurse Yoongi? Oh no darling,"

Yoongi began to move closer to an entranced Jimin, suddenly feeling a surge of power.

"it's doctor Yoongi to you."

Yoongi lightly pushed Jimin back into the bed, hovering over him, his lips moments away from Jimin's. Looking all over Jimin's suddenly desperate and sweat soaked body, an idea popped into his head.

"And I think a shower together is just what the doctor ordered."