JIMIN-SSHI

Your pov.

The day goes on as usual. Jungkook had a talk with Yoongi too and they really end their rivalry but I'm still not ready to meet Yoongi. I still need some time.

"AH!" A scream escaped from my mouth when Jungkook suddenly picks me up from behind and throws me onto the bed in his room.

"Jungkook!" I pouted while he is staring at me quietly.

"What do you want?" I asked while trying to get up but he pushes me back to the bed. He hovers on top of me with his eyes are still looking at mine.

Jungkook runs his thumb slowly on my lips then he plants kisses allover my face down to my neck. He inserts his hand slowly into my pants and starts to rub my clit while still kissing me.

My body starting to get heat up and I want his touch more than ever. He pulls out from the kiss and takes off his shirt.

Then he pulls down my pants and goes down on me. I could feel his wet tongue running against my clit then he slowly plays his tongue around my hole which makes me even crazier.

I arched my back and grip the sheets as I cum on his mouth. Jungkook gets up and takes his dick out from his jeans.

"Look how hard you made me" Jungkook's husky voice speaks as he looks at lustfully in the eyes.

I get up and push him onto the bed as I keep kissing him. His hands are roaming around my body and he takes the chance to take off my clothes.

I slowly insert his dick into me, earning such a pleasureable moan from him. I begin to ride him slowly as he keeps staring at me.

"Faster babe" He moans and he grips on my hips and started to move his hips faster.

"Aaahhhh... mmhhh" My body started to bounce on him and he grabs my boobs and suck one of it.

"J-Jungkook.." I grip onto his shoulder tightly as I feel my wall clenched. He breathes heavily on my ear while letting out a small growls and moans, making me even tense.

We both cum together and his head falls to the back while his dick is still inside of me. We pant heavily and take our moment to catch our breath.

"Jungkook" Our eyes popped out when we heard another person calling Jungkook name.

In a blink of an eye, Jungkook takes his shirt and covers it around me while hugging me to cover my body.

"JIMIN! CAN YOU KNOCK?" Jungkook shouted while still hugging my body.

"I... I was... uhh" I heard Jimin is stuttering from my back. My face started to feel hot due to embarrassment.

"Can I join you guys?" Jimin asked casually. Making me even shocker than before.

Jungkook looks at me with his raised eyebrow.

"Do you want to?" I asked him.

"He's my bestfriend.." Jungkook said and I don't know why I agree to let Jimin join in.

I heard Jimin is unbuckling his belt and Jungkook slowly takes off his shirt from my body and I get up to face Jimin who is now half naked infront of me.

"Suck me" Jimin said with a smirk. I look at Jungkook and he nodded his head. I get down to my knees and started to suck him.

I give a few kitten licks and slowly inserting his whole length into my mouth. Jimin lets out a cute moan and I want to hear it more so I begin to suck him faster.

"Mmmhh... aahh.. aaaahhhh" Jimin throws his head back in pleasure as he closes his eyes.

Jimin releases a huge load into my mouth but I swallowed it like a good girl I am. Jimin looks down at me then he looks back at Jungkook.

"You're lucky Jungkook" Jimin smirks.

We both get on the bed and I get on top of Jimin to ride him. While I'm riding him, Jungkook gets up and insert his dick into my mouth.

The room is filled with skin slapping, moans and groans. Jimin lets out such a loud moan when he came and soon after, Jungkook cums.

I'm such a mess. My mouth is filled with Jungkook's load while my hole is filled with Jimin's. But it feels so good.

Jimin leans forward to kiss me but Jungkook stops him. "Her kiss is only mine" Jungkook said and pull me to him as he kisses me passionately.

I feel Jimin positioned himself under my womanhood and I begin to feel his tongue on my wet pussy.

"Mmmhhhh..." My moans are muffled as I keep kissing Jungkook while getting eat out by Jimin.

Jungkook pulls out to catch our breath as my loud moan escaped from my lips when I feel Jimin is sucking my clit. Then Jungkook pulls me in for another kiss. I think my body is going crazy due to the pleasure that they give me.

I started to tremble as I cum on Jimin's mouth and Jungkook lets go of me.

I get off from Jimin and lie on the bed because I'm so exhausted. I feel so drained and I keep panting after I just came.

I see their eyes are still staring at me lustfully. They slowly come back to me. While Jimin is sucking my left boob, Jungkook is leaving hickeys on my neck.

They pulled out and they stare each other intensely. Suddenly they lean closer to each other's faces and kiss infront of me.

This is so shocking.

Jimin and Jungkook are making out infront of my eyes.

"J-Jungkook..." I called out his name but he doesn't listen.

"Jungkook" I shake his shoulder but he keeps ignoring me.

"JUNGKOOK!"

I wake up with a bead of sweat rolling from my forehead.

Shit!

It was all just a dream.

But I'm all wet now.

I quickly get up from the bed and take a shower while trying to forget about the dream. But I can't help it.

It makes me horny.

Oh shit.

——————————————

FINALLY! I'm so so so sorry for my late update. Things got busy for me as my sister is gonna get married by the end of the year. Phew!

Again I'm sorry if this is just a dream since many of you asked for threesome :3

I can't believe this book got ranked #2 on Rated. Like seriously? Do you guys really love this book? I'm so thankful you guys enjoy it!

BTW SINCE THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END, CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK CALLED 'MINE'.

It's a yandere. Dark. Rated. Jimin. Taehyung. You.

Keep voting and please do comment. I purple you guys. Thank you for your patience. 💜💜💜💜💜