Chapter 5 What!?!? ... (EDITED AS OF 2021)

Y/N POV~

As soon as Wildcat yelled, all the other members of the gang rushed into the kitchen holding all kinds of weapons.

Except for Moo and Panda, they just had a look of worry all over his face.

I sigh, while cracking my knuckles.

" WHO THE FUCK LET HER OUT!?!?!" Vanoss yelled, looking at everyone. Then his eyes landed on Smii7y and John.

The two of them realized and quickly looked away and stepped back. Delirious and Wildcat looked at the two in pure anger.

Before I knew it, Delirious had Smii7y by the throat and Wildcat did the same with John.

All the others eyes widen, except for Vanoss's. His eyes were just dull and emotionless.

" WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET HER OUT!?!?!" Delirious and Wildcat spat. The grips going tighter around each of the male's necks.

The two younger and shorter males struggled and tried to pry the hands off of their throats.

I started to slightly panic, so I grabbed John's knife from the table.

" YOU PUT ALL OF US IN DANGER! YO-"

I ran up to Delirious and shoved the knife into his shoulder. He screamed in shock and pain, falling to the floor and releasing Smii7y from his grip.

Smii7y dropped to the floor, trying to catch his breath. Wildcat, looking shocked, let go of John.

John gasps out for air. I then quickly grabbed another knife from the knife holder on the counter.

Before Wildcat can react, I stab him in the shoulder and kick the back of his knee, making him fall.

He curses in anger.

Vanoss steps toward me, but I grab another knife and throw it at his foot.

He yelled and fell to the ground. The others step toward me very angry, considering I just hurt their leader.

" STOP!!!!" I yell.

I stand there breathing heavily while everyone else looked at me, frozen.

" Listen!" I yell, making everyone jump.

" I got out myself, a locked door can never hold me back even if it's fucking metal. Those two had done nothing wrong" I say, gesture to Smii7y and John.

I look down at Smii7y, the closet one to me. I help him up and then he helps John up.

" If I was such a threat these two right next to me would be dead in this kitchen right now and possibly the rest of you. But I kinda wanted t eat SOME GOD DAMN FOOD! IS THAT SUCH A FUCKIN CRIME!?!?!" I yell, they all just stood there.

I sighed, " You fuckers don't know anything about me, so you can't just assume the worst of people right off the bat. Yeah okay, I'm sorry I almost killed one of you men and hurt like five others, but what do you expect from a psycho killer, whose been killin for 5 years now and have a group of guys ganging up on her in a damn ally?"

Moo went down to the floor and whispered something to Vanoss.

Vanoss scoffed and yanked the knife out of his foot, tossing it aside. Craig and Nogla quickly helped him up.

Once he was up he shooed them away.

He looked at me with a slight bit of hatred.

" Would you like to join us?" he asked, sternly. Wildcat,Delirious, and two other men from the group instantly jumped/perked up.