twelve

60 votes and 15 comments for update.
don't be a ghost reader!

||| Mackenzie|||

We finished up with detention, finally. It was only an hour but felt like 5 with the never ending giggling and flirting from Annie and Hayden and the mousses that Carson and Brynn kept making, something I won't go into detail about.

We had now all decided to go to Johnny's house. I don't know why we're even hanging out with them? One minuet we had nothing to do with them and the next Annie is dating Hayden Summerall and Brynn is... well I don't know what's up with her and Carson.

"I don't see why you need me to tag along?" I hummed to Brynn and Annie as we sat in Brynn's car, hers following Johnny's where all the guys were. I was just gonna third wheel, again. And then be forced to create conversation with Johnny Orlando. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not though.

"Because then Johnny would be by himself." Brynn shrugged as she kept her eyes on the road, me being quick to furrow my eyebrows and scoff.

"No. What? This is nothing to do with-" I started to interject. Annie giggling at Brynn and myself's usual bickering while Brynn has a smirk on her face.

"Oh come on, we're practically doing you a favour. Alone time with Johnny Orlando? You're welcome." Brynn hummed with a small shrug, shaking her head.

It was adding up now. They only persisted that I joined so they could try to get me to have a thing with Johnny? This is Brynn we're talking about, I shouldn't be surprised. 

"We also love your company." Annie quickly added with a laugh, Brynn quickly nodding in agreement. "We just think you and Johnny would be cute together."

"Yeah, I know. Dating a player who is guaranteed to cheat on you seems real cute." I laughed, shaking his head. "You guys are delusional." I hummed, shaking my head.

"Well okay but you can hook up eventually. Who doesn't want to hook up with Johnny Orlando?" Brynn hummed, glancing at me for a split second. This girl doesn't quit.

"Someone who doesn't want a STD." I shrugged, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, Annie bursting into a little giggle. Brynn just huffed in defeat.

"You're so boring. Don't you want a boyfriend? Or at least sex some times?" Brynn huffed, laughing at herself as Annie shook her head. I laughed as well, before letting out a groan at the continuous question.

"Of course I want one. Don't need one though." I shrugged, Brynn shaking her head as we pulled up outside Johnny's house. Well I'm guessing it's his cause they've parked here too.

"Blah blah blah, you're an independent woman. Okay." Brynn grinned, glancing at me as she took her seatbelt off and climbed out the car, Annie and I being quick to follow.

I knew better than to continue the conversation, letting her have the last word so this conversation didn't continue.

Like Hayden and Carson's house; Johnny's was huge too. I was still ready to leave though, sitting on a singular seat in the living room; carson and Brynn cuddling up on the larger couch along with Hayden and Annie on the other side while Johnny spread out along the other couch.

What are we even gonna be doing here?

"We should watch some movies." Brynn suggested, her head resting on Carson's shoulder. I love her, don't get me wrong. But did she not just end things with Mark?