13: Kiss him| M A S O N

Mason's P.O.V

"I fucking swear," I grumbled angrily as I tried to muffle the sounds out with my pillow.

Robert and Diana were going at it again.

I turned and looked at the clock, almost wincing when I saw the time.

I didn't even have work until 5 in the afternoon.

"He's leaving. Now that we don't have Michelle, who are they going to give us a check for?" Diana exclaimed hysterically, she sounded really close, like she was outside my door.

"What do you mean, he's leaving?" Robert growled, the doorknob started to giggle and I held the urge to slam my head into the pillow.

I really needed a fucking vacation.

"The social worker says there are some people who want to adopt him," she snorted, "it'll take some time so we'll still have checks rollin' in."

Robert pulled me up from the collar and scowled. "You ain't going nowhere, you hear me, boy?"

"Don't you people have any respect," I hissed groggily, hoping he'd just let me sleep.

Robert snarled. "You're not leaving," he repeated.

"Yeah, I'm not deaf, I heard you the first time," I shot back.

His ears turned bright red and he raised his fist up in the air.

Robert had always had trouble controlling his anger. He made me wonder if his mother had poured drugs in his bottle before or after she dropped him on his head.

I smirked up at him. "Watch it there, Robert. Now that Michelle's not here, nothing's stopping me from running to the social worker or whooping your ass. Truthfully, it all depends on my mood."

Robert scoffed and pushed me back down. "Get the fuck out of here."

That was basically how I found myself knocking on Morgan's window at 9 in the morning on a Saturday.

She opened her window and rubbed her eyes, almost as if she couldn't believe that I was here.

Her hair was all over the place and she was wearing an oversized shirt that stopped at her mid-thigh.

I tried to keep my eyes above the hem of her shirt as I felt my jeans tighten slightly.

Maybe I should go sleep in a dumpster.

"Can I help you with something?" She raised an eyebrow and squinted her eyes.

I shrugged but pushed myself in nevertheless. I doubted her parents were even here due to the lack of cars in the driveway.

"I was bored," I lied and sat on her desk.

I watched her sigh but drag herself back into bed. I don't think she had noticed the fact that she was wearing no pants.

But my dick had.

I was tempted to let her know but finally debated against it.