Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Okay guys, you watch rest of the football match, I am kinda sleepy so going to bed. Good night." I said to my friends, they are such a pain in ass, not leaving me alone to join my wife who is alone in my bedroom, probably waiting for me.

"Are you serious Nick. This match is getting so interesting and you are leaving?" Rakesh said pulling my hand and I landed on sofa again.

"From when did you start to drop football match in middle? This is not our Nick." Vikas taunted me.

"You guys are making fuss over nothing. I told you I feel slee...." I tried to defend myself but got cut off....

"Oh please Nick, we know the reason very well. Now you got a wife then why would you care of your friends. It wasn't expected from you though, you broke our heart." Vishal said accusingly.

"Stop it already, you guys are talking nonsense." I said losing my patience.

"Why are you annoying my baby, let him go. Nick you go to your room." Mom scolded my friends as she entered in living room.

"Thanks mom, see you tomorrow guys. Enjoy yourself." I said winking at them.

"Nick wait...." those monkies yelled behind me. I ignored them and rushed towards my room.

to be continued....

*Vote

*Comment &

*Share with your friends.