Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I can hear my heart beating so fast as I reached to my bedroom door and pushed it open slowly. I am more than happy, finally she's here and all mine.

I locked the door from inside and turned to look at my beautiful wife. "What the....
She's asleep already. Can't she wait for her husband.
I felt so disappointed but I can't even become angry on her.
She looked so adorable while sleeping like a baby, curled in ball.
Piyali....
My sweet baby.

I stared at her beautiful angelic face, adoring her features. Her hairs were sprawled lazily behind her neck and few strands across her forehead. Her tiny but sharp nose looked so perfect for her round face. She stirred little and groaned softly in her sleep. My eyes fixed at her rosy pink lips. Gosh, I want to bite them and kiss them hard.

I felt myself reaching to her side. Before I know myself I was leaning over her face and now our noses touching.
If I kiss her lips now then there is no way to stop until I end up waking her up and making hot love to her amazing body.

I didn't intend to disturb her sweet sleep. Placing soft kiss on her forehead and putting sheets on her petite body, I rolled on other side of the bed;Containing my desires, I tried sleep to consume me.

to be continued....

*Vote

*Comment &

*Share with your friends.