Ignoring Jason

Picture of Jason on the side

~Chapter 2~

"Cat! Shelby's here!" My mom yelled. I took one last look in the mirror. Jean shorts, off shoulder cheetah print crop top and cheetah print flats. I let my hair flow down to my waist and went downstairs. Yesterday was very awkward. Jason's eyes always turned gold when he looked at me, and he was always peeking glances at me and trying to be as close as possible to me even though Tiffany was giving me death glares for stealing his attention.

I opened the door and sat shotgun."How was last night?" Shelby asked.

"Well, Jason was staring at me creepily and his girlfriend was giving me glares." I stated.

"Hm, well you're going to be seeing more of him at school." Mariah laughed making me groan.

*****

Shelby and Mariah ditched me when we got to school to look for Rick and Chester because they supposedly like them. I walked down the hall humming and minding my own buisness when someone pulled me by my waist into a empty classroom. Sparks exploded in my body by the touch. I was backed up against a wall. I looked up and saw, "Jason?" He crashed his lips on mine but I didn't want to pull away. The tingles were intense and I kissed him back.

After awhile he licked my bottom lip for entrance and I opened my mouth for his tongue. The kiss was enchanting and I wanted more. He wrapped my legs around his waist and I tangled my fingers in his hair. He pulled back and trailed kisses along my jaw and to my neck. He hit a soft spot making me moan and he kissed there and moved back to my lips and we started to kiss again. I started to sway my hips and move against him making him moan.

Mental alarms went off in my head saying someone was invading my space for too long. I let out a shocked squeak and pushed his chest. He must have gotten the wrong idea because he actually came closer. I couldn't push him away so I kneed him in the balls and ran away. "I'm so sorry!" I gasped and ran out of the classroom. Why did I do that? I just kissed him like it was normal. The tingly sensation subsided as I kept running down the hall to first period.

*****

Lunch came by in a blur and I had succesfully avoided Jason. Turns out he's in all of my classes. Amazing, right? I sat down at the usual table but Mariah and Shelby weren't there yet.

"Cat!" I heard a voice yell. I turned and saw Shelby with Chester by her side. She sat down in his lap and Mariah sat in Ricks lap.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah well..... surprise?" Shelby said it more like a question.

"Everyone else is coming as well so you won't have to feel left out." Mariah said but that didn't stop the frown on my face. The rest of the guys sat down with their own girls. Jason was the only one surprisingly without a girl.

"Jase!" A girly voice yelled. Soon, Tiffany sat on his lap, gave me a evil smirk, and kissed him.

"I'm finished." I shot up with my tray. "Oh, and I'm going to walk home today so.... have fun."

I threw my stuff away leaving Shelby and Mariah with guilty looks.

*****

The rest of the day went by fast and I was thankful for that. I walked down the familiar street and kicked a bunch of rocks along the way. I couldn't help but feel watched. I spotted grey eyes in the woods but they disappeared as soon as I blinked. I gulped nervously and picked up my pace. I still felt like I was being watched and saw the grey eyes in my peripheral vision. I walked a tad bit faster until I reached my street.

I walked to the front door and saw Mariah and Shelby. They looked guilty, sad, and relieved. "What up? " I said walking over and sitting between them.

"Look, Cat, I'm- we're- sorry about today. It's just we weren't thinking when we decided to invite them over..." Shelby said.

"It's fine." I lied.

"I know you're lying which is exactly why we are starting up girls night. Every Wednesday we have a whole day just us three and Saturday." Mariah squealed.

"You can hang out with your boyfriends or whatever you consider yourselves. I'll just get fat on junk food while reading Wattpad and watching Netflix." I explained.

"Okay calm down, jeez, we don't want you to be lonely for life. Without you, nothing would feel right. You're the middle sister, remember?" Shelby said.

"Okay, fine. Thanks for doing this for me, girls." I hugged them and they hugged back.

"Anything for you, Cat."