Epilogue - Wedding

[Ari's POV]

It was finally the day of the wedding.

We all flew to Denver to have a beautiful snowy wedding. It wasn't too cold, but chilly enough to still have people wear sweaters and still be safe to wear dresses.

The wedding took place outside, but the reception took place inside a ballroom.

Bridesmaids were Jenna, Jessica (Jaime's girlfriend), Taylor Jardine who was the maid of honor, and my cousin, Sarah.

Kitty was a flower girl and Kellin's son, Rowan, was the ring bearer.

Jaime was the best men, and Vic, Tony, and Kellin were the groomsmen.

It wasn't long until we were all in place and the music began as i walked down teh aisle, my father escorting me.

Soon we had approached the alter and I took Mike's hand.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to united these two in holy matrimony," the justice of the peace said. "If anyone objects to this unification, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Everyone stood silent as he then continued.

"Do you, Arienna Rosangel Preciado, take Michael Christopher Fuentes to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?" the justice asked.

"And do you, Michael Christopher Fuentes, take Arienna Rosangel Preciado, to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?" the justice asked Mike.

"I do," he said.

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss," the justice said.

Mike and I lean in and kiss each other as the crowd burst into cheers.

Soon, we all went to the ballroom and partied.

We all danced, ate, drank, and had a great time.

I was dancing with Rowan and Mike danced with Kitty as Rat A Tat by Fall Out Boy played when suddenly the song stopped and we all looked at the DJ, whining that the msuic stopped

"Now, now, i'll let you all get back in a sec. But now, its time for the newly weds to have their first dance!" the DJ said.

The music began as Mike approached me and offered my hand.

I smiled and took his hand, Rowan looking upset and somew.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, you'll always be my favorite dancer," I said, kissing his cheek.

I had a cute yet cocky grin before his brother pulled him off the dance floor and Mike and I made our way to the middle of the dance floor and danced.

Jaime sang his song "I'm The Secret" as we danced.

Miek and I looked at each other as we danced, people flashing pictures.

Life had some challenges, but now, we're all a happy family with no fear. Now, I am Arienna Fuentes, me and Mike have a beautiful daughter and will have a beautiful life.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, too," he said as we kissed.

Halfway through the song, Kitty ran up and we all danced holding hands as everyone soon started to slow dance on the dance floor.

Life is great.

THE END! ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~

You are listening to I'm the Secret by Jaime Preciado---->>>

Ari's wedding dress in external link---->>>

Awesome cover on the side created by Sembriternal---->>>

Thank you all so much for reading!! There will not be a sequel to this, unfortunatly, but be sure to check out my other PTV stories, like:

-Yeah Boy and Doll Face!!

-Glass Over Diamond Blue Eyes (A Jaime Preciado Love Story)

-Not All Heroes Sing (A Tony Perry Love Story)

Thanks again for reading!!!

~S.V.A. ^.^=