Chapter 9

Chapter 9

He so badly wanted to plant wet kisses all the way on her sweet navel and belly. It feels so nice to touch her belly under the tips of his fingers.

His member was poking his pants. He suddenly stopped running his hands over her belly, trying to dissipate the strong intimate feeling building inside his body.

He went to other side of the bed and stared at her sleeping face. Now he felt relieved that she felt better after massage and slept soundly. Placing good night kiss on her forehead he went to sleep.

*****

Five days of her menses finished.

Piyali was cutting vegetables in kitchen while humming sweet song.

Nick barged into the kitchen to drink water. He took one bottle from fridge as he noticed his darling wife was so engrossed in cutting vegetables and humming sweetly. She didn't even realize him coming into kitchen.

He thought to hug her from behind so he stealthily walked behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist.

She was about to scream but he put his hand on her mouth.

"It's me... don't need to shout." He whispered in her ear.

"Nick... what are you doing in here? Leave me, I am making your tiffin, you will be late for office, then don't blame..."

"Ssshhhhhh...." she was cut off when he kept his finger on her lips, she stared into his black orbs, her breathing quickened.

to be continued....