Chapter 19: Hidden

Ignore the mistakes pleaseeee....:)

Third Person POV

Taehyung swears he would do anything, anything to wake up next to Jungkook every morning. He wriggles against Jungkook's hold to come face to face with younger's angelic sleeping face. He smiles to himself as he traces his finger lightly along Jungkook's eyes, to his nose and settling on his lips which are little chapped but still soft for Taehyung's touch. Taehyung then take ravenette's face in his hands, thumb grazing over the scar on the latter's cheek, a small yet intricate detail. It was something Taehyung has never gotten the chance to ask where it came from. Sure the weapon that caused the scar was not ordinary or else it would've healed completely.

Taehyung feels so lucky to have Jungkook in his life. At first he thought Jungkook really hates him and will never be his but now, the way Jungkook looks at him, touches him, makes him feel as if he is the whole world for Jungkook, he feels loved. Jungkook is everything Taehyung needs for the rest of his life because it's safe to say that Taehyung is in love with Jungkook.

Jungkook feels the delicate touches and starts to move a little causing Taehyung to back away his hand. Jungkook opens his eyes slowly and finds Taehyung smiling at him. At first he thinks it's a dream, Taehyung lying next to him, looking beautiful as ever. But it sure becomes a reality when Taehyung ruffles his hair, giggling softly.

"Morning Kookie."

Jungkook's heart flutters at the adorable nickname.

"Morning baby. Did you slept well?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes, you?"

"You by my side, perfect and peaceful sleep." Jungkook says and Taehyung shies a bit. Jungkook then leans on for a kiss but Taehyung puts his finger on Jungkook's lips to stop him.

"Morning breath Kookie." Taehyung giggles.

"Don't care." Jungkook pushes Taehyung's hand away and places a chaste kiss on Taehyung's lips.

"Okay, now let's get up."

Jungkook gets out of the bed, upper body on full display for Taehyung to suddenly feel hot. He wants to looks away but it's impossible.

"Wanna shower with me princess?" Jungkook smirks.

"Shut up. I'm leaving". Taehyung doesn't want to leave Jungkook's bed.

"Bring your things here and shower here, please. Not with me of course?" Jungkook shyly pleads and Taehyung doesn't want to say no. Why would he?

"I am out of my mind, forget it". Jungkook laughs.

"No, it's okay. Let me get my things." Taehyung hurriedly storms out of room to his.

Shower with Jungkook, the mere thought of this makes Taehyung weak on his knees. It's always Jungkook who makes Taehyung fell good. Jungkook is understanding and respects Taehyung but Taehyung wants to be the one to make him feel good too. He knows Jungkook would stop him and say no if Taehyung asks, so he will just do it. He wants Jungkook to feel good too.

Now again, his confidence sparks in him and he makes his way to Jungkook's room. Jungkook tells him that he has brushed his teeth and all but wants Taehyung to shower first. Taehyung enters the bathroom and starts his routine. Jungkook's sculpted body and muscles invade his mind while he brushes his teeth. He doesn't go for a shower, rather gets out of the bathroom and rushes towards Jungkook, throwing himself at the latter who nearly lost his balance and captures his lips in a feverish kiss.

Jungkook doesn't waste any moment to respond, although a little shocked. What an amazing start of the day, Jungkook thinks. Taehyung has other plans though.