Chapter 10!

Allisons PoV:

I woke up in a King sized bed with a lot of covers on my body. I had an oversized shirt on with short bottoms. I rolled my eyes this was Edmunds doing for sure. I looked around and realized I was in Edmunds room. I layed there just thinking about what had happened to me.My neck kept buring. I smiled at the memory. Now I just had to mark him was the last thing I thought before Edmund came in with a tray of food in his hands.

"Good Morning Love!" he looked tired. he had dark circles around his eyes and he looked like hadn't slept in days.Het set the tray down on the night stand came over to the bed and sat on the very edge.

"Eddy when was the last time you had a good night sleep?" His eyes shined with amusment at my nickname.

"Eddy" he questioned. I glared at him and he put his hands up in defense.

"Edmund!" I say getting impacient

"Fine I havent slep since the day they took you" he says looking down. " I couldn't sleep without you" he whispered. I moved to the edge of the bed and wrappped my arms around him in comfort while he let tears out of his eyes.

"I missed you so much babe, you don't know how many times I tried to go to sleep but stayed up all night crying because I couldn't find you and I just want you to know that I love you" I hugged him with all my might as he cried into my shoulder. I missed him so much.

"I missed you too and I missed you more than you can ever imagine I always had you on my mind but now we are together again why don't we just sleep and try to relax we've had a tough week after all." I say trying to comfort him.

"I can't" he says letting me go

"Why" I ask

"I'm afraid you won't be here when I wake up" he says looking down.

"I will I promise" Is all I say before I drag him under the covers and we both fall asleep in each others arms for the first time in days...

A/N:

Hey guys sorry for the late chapter. I know it's short sorry ill try to make another update later this week. Thanks for your support and to all the amazing people who have followed me or voted for this story you guys are the reason I do this thanks.! ~ Ana~