Chapter 48

Sorry for delays...I've been really tired cuz we just got back and stuff...ehhh...so Enjoy the Chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sane's POV

"WHO THE HELL TOUCHED AND TOOK ONE OF MY BABIES!??!" I simply laughed as Jeff was running everywhere and breaking everyone's doors down and ransacking their room, just to find the knife I took! Man this is the most entertaining thing I've seen all day! Well...except when Kage was getting scolded for an hour, but HOW DARE KAGE THREATEN (Y/N)! My poor child must of been so frightened! Kage took (y/n) to his room, where he seemed to be looking around...crap. Is he sensing me or picking up my presence?! I hope not...I still am not in the clear to go back into (y/n)'s mind/body yet! He still hasn't recovered from me going out and I remember the first time I went into him...

Flashback Time!!!

"Oh (y/n)~!" A small boy, about four or five, turned to the voice and smiled. "Sane!" The boy came up to Sane and hugged him. "What brings you here?" Sane tensed for a moment and didn't want to bring up the fact that someone was out for revenge on him, so he simply lied. "I wanted to see you and actual...I wanted to ask something of you..." Sane never showed this serious side of him to the boy before. (Y/n) tilted his head a little to the side. "What's wrong?" Sane sighed. "Someone is out there, trying to kil- hurt me really badly...I wanted to ask if I could get permission to go into your mind/body (that sounds so messed up, but it's not like that!) for a little while... What do you say?"  (Y/n) nodded immediately. What little (y/n)'s mistake was that he didn't even think twice about it and didn't think about how this changed his life forever...

Timeskip 10 Minutes Later...

"(Y/n)!... How you feeling?" (Y/n) weakly turned his head to the side and gave a small smile to his worried mother. She had never seen him get this sick before, but then again he does have a weak immune system. "I knew I shouldn't of let you play out in the rain!" She made a face, as if scolding herself for her own stupidity. "Its..Ok mommy...it was worth it!" His mother chuckled and shook her head. "Of course it was...at least to you it was. Now get some rest." The, now, sick boy nodded and then was out like a light.

After all of this happening...(y/n)'s mother worried for him. She noticed his voice going deeper, as if someone else was talking out of her little boy's mouth. She was frightened of her own son and after he almost killed her once, she decided to send him to a "safe" place. Where he would get the "help" he "needed". She thought she would see him within a few weeks, but that turned into months and the into years...she has no idea where her little boy is today....

Flashback End...

I've checked up on his mother a few times while I finally got out of freed, in my opinion. I noticed her talking on the phone and noted her worried look, but to be honest, her entire look made it seem like she has been drinking and not sleeping. She had bags under her eyes, seemed to have lost weight, a couple beer bottles here and there, and she looked sick by how her skin was pale. I'm guessing the phone call was about how (y/n) escaped the asylum...but what pisses me off was that was about a couple of weeks ago! They must of thought that they didn't need to tell his mother because they would have him back in his room- no scratch that, his cell by then. I went back to the asylum and noticed a lot of people were trying to find the little boy, many claiming they've seen him and almost died. This made the people there more worried. I don't see why they thought he was dangerous...🤔 He was only dangerous when I took over his body and then would growl and attack the "nurses" there! 😄😉 I look at (y/n) now and wonder on if he still needs me, but then a see an empty look in his eyes, that tell me he's missing something or someone...I can only guess that's me. I will protect (y/n) with my life even if I am cruel to him sometimes, I would never want him to die or be badly injured. I hope I can get a few more days of watching him before Kage senses me...but...one thing is for sure...

Kage, if you hurt (y/n)...you.Will. Die

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I decided to do a Sane's POV cuz I thought I would change it up a bit and since this story is reaching its end, I thought I would give some more background information. As I've said before I probably will write a book two and hopefully it won't end up like my other book two which is currently on hold, but anyways- *gets flown out the window*

Sane- YOU SAID I COULD DO THE OUTRO!!!! *is screeching*

.....*climbs back into room* Sane. You do realize I'm on THE THIRD STORY OF THE BUILDING?!?

Sane- *shrugs* I don't care I just wanted to do the outro.

How about we do it at the same time, hmm? *trying not to kill him*

Sane-Sure! *cheeky smile*

Anyways guys... *both of them* BAI MY/HER KILLER MONKS!!

~MONKEY