I'm Not Crazy (4)

"Only okay?" I scoff with my hand over my heart in an offended manner.

"You're the only person who doesn't have a problem being called old," Fred said with s a smirk.

"Why would I have a problem with that?" I question with an innocent smile "Just means I'm smarter than you two dimwits."

They just roll their eyes and continue eating, after a couple of seconds I start eating as well.

"So what have a missed?" I ask as I watch the boy's stuff their faces.

"Nothing much," Fred said a little too quickly stuffing his face with more food.

"Really?" I ask with my brow quirked as I take another bite of my pumpkin pastry.

"Yup nothing." They both reply together after they share a quick look.

"So nothing happened?" I asked "Do you really think I missed that look? Spill." I said as I finished off my pastry.

"Ok, we may have tested out some new candies on first years nothing new." They answered sheepishly.

"You did what?" I asked in a scarcely calm voice as I narrow my eyes at them.

"Testedcandyonfirstyears." They murmured so quickly and quietly I almost missed it.

"Just this once I will let you guys off the hook," I said as I took a sip of my drink the sweet liquid flowing down my throat.

"Really?" Fred asked quietly probably hoping not to set me off in any way.

"Yup," I replied popping the p watching them both as a surprised look crossed their features.

Suddenly a look of fear crosses their features as they watch me.

"Who are you? And what have you done to Izzy?" George questions as they watch me finish off my drink.

"I'm fine George, honestly do you think I would lie?" I reply to his question adding an I'm an innocent little princess look to the end.

They both watch me a minute before their mate Oliver wood engages them in a conversation about quidditch. Usually, I would join the conversation but I had too many other things on my mind.

"Well you to have been lovely companying." I say getting up and stretching "But I am going to bed I have had a long night and will probably have a long day tomorrow." Before I turn around I flash them quick smirk letting them assume I'm up to something.

"Night." They said watching me walk out of the dining hall being the only ones that notice because some students had already left.

"I think Izzy went a little barmy when she was in Washington." I heard George tell Fred as I walked away.

Once I get up to my dorm which I shared with Angelina Johnson. After I get into bed I drift off into a dreamless sleep. Only to be wakened by a loud scream and something hitting me in the chest.

If you guys have any ideas that would be great! lots of love.