6

Dave

I pulled my jeans up and fixed my belt. I looked over at Tia as she wiped her mouth.

"Aight. I'm out. I'll call you if I need you." I grabbed my phone

"Wait! You don't want to stay for a while?"

"No. I don't. You know what it was from the beginning why you tryna switch up now."

"But I like you. I think we could have something."

"Nah." I laughed. "Save that for your boyfriend."

"I told you that I would leave him just tell me to do it."

"You don't get it. You got a man but you still suck my dick whenever I call. What makes you think I want a relationship with you? Stay in ya lane babygirl."

Kim

"You and Dave seem to be getting close." Queen sat at the end of the bed

"He's cool." I shrugged. "We've only hung out a few times and all we did was talk and smoke. I like talking to him."

"Uh huh."

"What?"

"Nothing." She shook her head. "Wassup with the other guy that's with him sometime? The one that was on the train."

"That's his little brother, Clarence. He cool too. Funny as hell."

"I'ma introduce ya'll. He always asking if I have friends anyway." I flipped through the tv channels.

My phone began to vibrate on the table beside the bed.

"There go your man now." Queen smirked and tossed my phone to me

"Cut it." I laughed

"Hello?" I answered the call

"Wassup sweetheart. How you doing?"

"Im good. You?"

"Cooling about to come scoop you in about a hour. Get something to eat."

"Oh so you just gonna tell me and not ask? A little demanding aren't you? What if I say no?"

"Yeah. Aight. I'll be there in a hour." He laughed and the call ended.

I tossed my phone onto the bed and looked over at Queen.

"He's coming to get me."

"Mhmm." She crossed her arms. "Little miss trap queen. I see you."

I laughed loudly. " We're just getting something to eat."

"What are you going to wear?"

"That's a good question. I don't even know where we're going. Knowing him, he probably has on some sweats and a gucci shirt." I turned on my Bluetooth speakers and connected my phone.

I decided to wear my Good American sweatsuit and a net top under it. I had Queen take a couple pictures for me so I could post one on Instagram.

~~~~~~