Chapter 27 : 4 Day Vacation

You began to feel distanced from Jensen. He was always working, and when he was home he was resting. You knew he was tired, and he was depressed since he wasn't able to be home as much as he wanted. He didn't want you to know the he was upset because he was doing it for you and the baby. He just wanted to support his family.

You wanted just one night together. You wanted to see Jensen smile, laugh, and enjoy one night. So you decided to do something about it.

You called the Studio and explained what was going on. You were already pretty close with the crew and cast, so they listened to you. Not only did they agree to give him the one night, they agreed to give him 4 days off! You thanked them and were so grateful to have an amazing team like them.

So when Jensen woke up at his usual time you wanted to surprise him. You hoped that he would like it. He had gotten up and went into the bathroom. You quietly walked in there and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"What are you doing up, baby?" He asked as he finished brushing his teeth.

"I have a surprise for you." You replied as he wiped his mouth on a cloth.

"What did you do?" He asked with a big smile.

"Promise you wont get upset?" You asked.

"I promise" He said as he turned to face you.

"I might have called the studio and got you the next 4 days off." You said slowly.

"Really?" He said with a smile.

You just nodded.

He wrapped you in a hug and kissed your forehead. He loved his surprise.

It was still only around 4 in the morning so you both went back to bed. You had trouble falling back to sleep because of all of the fun ideas you could do for the next 4 days.

Jensen wrapped his arm around you, and that calmed your mind. Soon and you both were sound asleep.