Enough is enough- 45

Bakugou pov
"Kaida!" Haru called, getting out his chair and heading for the door. I copied him instinctively before turning, expecting to see Red already standing up. Instead, he sat with a dark look in his eyes and a few tears running down his cheek. The stress of the situation must have been a huge weight of him, I had almost forgot. I bent down so I was eye-level with Eijirou; I placed my hand over his that laid dormant on the table. "Red, Eijirou. We need to go and talk to your mum, Okay? We've got this." I got up and planted a kiss on his forehead. "I love you. Now let's go." He looked up and nodded shakily.
"I love you too."

The sky was dark, the wind was strong, the streets were bare. In the square Orange was located, a couple of benches were dotted around. Both of us noticed a man and woman speaking sadly yet calmly on a bench that sat under a street lamp. As we made our way over, neither of us knew what to expect. All I knew was that Red's hand was in mine and I wasn't leaving him. "Eijirou." Stated a weary voice, Haru. I could see every emotion in their faces; confusion, empathy, sadness, anger, love. I was surprised at how Red got himself together so quickly to respond.
"Mum, dad, look I-"
"No Eijirou, let me speak." His mother said sharply through her crying. I still couldn't tell what type of crying it was though. The tight hold of Red's grip became even stronger as he nodded in silence. "I feel like a mess Eijirou." She slowed down her voice. "I just don't know how to feel, it's so unnatural." I looked to Haru to see his reaction, who watched the two of us with empathy. "I need to know," her head turned towards me, "did you do this to my son?" It took my head a second to realise what she meant. She was asking if I turned Red gay? I tried to act respectful.
"It doesn't work that way Mrs Kirishima. It's not a disease, it doesn't spread like that. You either are or you aren't."
"So you've felt this way for how long Eijirou?" Asked Haru curiously. I could almost feel the nerves in Red's hand.
"I don't know. I guess it has always been in the back of my mind." A small whimper came from his mum. She threw her hands in the air in frustration.
"So why didn't you say anything whenever we talked about that sort of stuff?" Haru asked with concern. Red tried to defend himself.
"I just-"
"Do I even know you anymore?" Her question seemed so vicious, but also so hurt. The blood in my body began to boil, I could feel the frustration rising in me. Oppositely, Eijirou's whole body deflated, he was breaking. I wasn't going to let that happen.
"Okay, enough is enough. Red is your son! He should be the best thing to ever happen to you, I know he is to me! How can you possibly call us unnatural when I'm showing more care to him then you!" Both of the parents stood up defensively. "You want to pretend like you're the victim when it's your ignorance that has forced Red to hide who he is, to even be scared to be who he is!" My words came out faster than I could breathe. "It's an absolute fucking pisstake!" After the rant, a moment of silence fell. It was almost as if the whole city waited to see the outcome. Next to me, Red mouthed 'you're amazing'. I just smiled lovingly. To corrupt our moment, the sad voice of Kaida spoke;
"I- we need time to think about all this. Let's go Haru, we'll figure things out tomorrow-"
"I'm staying Kaida, with our son and his boyfriend." Said Haru, his voice raspy and emotional. At this moment, Kaida was already walking away, yet she looked back at us all.
"Really Haru? You want to do this now?" She snapped. He nodded simply. Maybe something came over her, as instead of being angry, she just nodded calmly before turning and walking away into the sleeping city.
————————————————————————
We reached 5000 reads, yay!!! Thanks so much!!!