Pretty In Pink

Part One

______________

______________

• Early Update •
- Vio
______________

"I'm sorry, how many days has it been since you transferred to this school?" Kim Taehyung interrogated as he led Jeon Jungkook through the halls of the notoriously known, Jeju Island Academy For The Elite and Powerful - which is basically Ouran highschool on a completely new level. Plus, it's a boy's only boarding school.

On a fucking island.

"Three days." Jungkook replies, realigning his school uniform tie. He jumps the suit coat once as well, the material heavy and gripping at his hard sculpted muscles. The movement outlined the kissable nape of his neck with his collar bones just barely visible through the white button up shirt.

So....Rich kid clothes.

"Three days..," Taehyung replies with a breath as he turns down the hall and into the school court yard without warning. The way he repeats Jungkook's words make the younger run a hand through his hair. The locks of it pushed back flowing one by one into a perfect array of chocolate yummy-ness. When Taehyung repeated Jungkook, he didn't do that thing you do to fill conversation or just to acknowledge someone's point. He said it with thick disbelief - almost bitter actually.

"I-I'm sorry, but I don't get what's so surprising-" Jungkook chimed, his voice thick and deep, clearly Taehyung's attitude was putting the new boy on edge.

But Taehyung cuts him off with a laugh as his steps begin to get faster. He ignored the stares of the other students. They weren't directed at him - well some were - but most checking out the new boy who would end up standing between them and the one thing this entire school held dear.

Their Princess.

"Look Jeon," Taehyung said as he pushed another door, this one heavy and older - the heart of the castle of a school. "It's just - I don't know. The Courts have their reasoning for appointing you, I get that - but I don't agree with you getting the position that you have. You just...I don't know. You can't even image what's it's like to even be considered for the job you just waltzed into."

"The courts?"

"Those sunbaes who called you in to talk this morning? The pink haired one and the shorter one who looks like he could kill you on a good day. Them and their whole possy."

"Right- YA wait don't walk so fast! J-Jin - I'm pretty sure that's his name - he said you'd help me get used to the job." Jungkook fretted as Taehyung reached a point in the school that no students were lingering at. Judging from the look of distaste in the brunettes eyes, he wasn't actually sure if this was their destination or if the guy was just going to kill him.

In all honestly, Jungkook wasn't sure which option frightened him more.

Taehyung takes a deep breath, reminding himself to keep his pot of feelings at bay, circling his thumb into his palm to calm down.

"Jungkook. You became a guard in a day. This is the first time in terms that there's been a need for more than one guard per princess. To get this job - the one you got in three days - Boys at this school need to not only be at the top intellectually, but have to Captain more than one sports team. They have to take muscle building and fight training over regular elective courses. It's hell to even get considered!" Taehyung rubbed his palm more fiercely before squaring his shoulders back. "Look kid, I'm the least of your problems. There are people with a bigger bone to pick with you than me."

"Like who, you seem pretty against me already."

Lights. Camera. Action. And devil smile.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

Jungkook sighed, seeing as his partner wasn't going to be an easy one to work with. "And who are we to guard, exactly?" Jungkook felt stupid the second the question got out, as even those in America knew of the infamous boarding school and it's traditions.

"Why the princess, of course." Taehyung said with a wicked smile as his hand waved to show a grand staircase, inclining the younger to start to climb to the royal chamber. "And you're about to meet him."

>>><<<>>>><<<>>><<<>>
A/N - light inspiration from some anime's I've been watching recently. Don't worry, all the terminology will make sense in a sec!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS FIC BECAUSE I FUCKING CANT SLEEP OVER IT.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMBERLY 💖 (Because birthdays deserve to be special)

Also, here's some fanart I found today that made me climb out of my depression

Vote Goal - 5

Vote Goal - 5

- Violette 🌷