Updates on SIGNED COPIES AND RAFFLE FOR KISSING OLIVIA WINCHESTER

Hey guys! How's it going? It's been a crazy month for me and the month has literally just started. But I got some updates going on for you guys! 

Those of you who wanted signed copies of my book my publisher has finally sent me the copies and they should arrive around the 16th-18th! I know what a bummer it's gonna take even longer but that's what they said so I'm at there mercy. I got 10 copies in total though 8 are taken! So if some of you out there still want a signed copy I got 2 to spare until another shipment comes in. It is $14 for the book total. If you live in the USA shipping is $3 and for international whoever you are we have to work it out over PM. When the books arrive at my house I will have all the packages set up and ready to go with the signed books so you guys don't have to wait too long. On the 15th I will contact everyone on this list for addresses and I will only expect payment once the books have arrive and we are ready to go. 

I will also be getting a P.O box if anyone cares lol. I think it would be cool to let you guys know if anyone wanted to send me something. I'm not saying you have to but if you'd like I will have it open and I'll put up the address for everyone to see. 

These are the people who finalized with me that they wanted signed copies!

1. Ampy Ross

2. Wolfy5445

3. Nhuy_le

4.DezzieBear05

5. AdrienneCivetti

6. Drnwagn06

7: RawrImADinahSaur

RAFFLE: The raffle for this book is still going on and I decided to just let it continue until the books arrive at my house. It's only a $1 entry fee for whoever wants to join for a signed and personalized copy of Kissing Olivia Winchester. International people is kinda sketchy at the moment because it's quite expensive for me to send overseas and not that many people have joined the raffle. 

ALSO my publisher made a book trailer for Kissing Olivia Winchester!!!!! Here is the link right here! 

https://twitter.com/BLVNP/status/1014417468524093440  

If you still haven't gotten yourself a copy head on over to Amazon and pick up a copy of my book! 

Ebook: http://bit.ly/KissingOliviaWinchesterEbook

Paperback: http://bit.ly/KissingOliviaWinchesterPaperback

Even if you can't buy the book (and I completely understand if you can't), still a huge a thank you for reading my story and showing your support. It means so much to me regardless! You can still help me by writing a review on Goodreads:

http://bit.ly/KissingOliviaWinchesterGR

Honorable mentions:

These guys went ahead and bought my book AND sent me pictures of their copies and I'm so exicted to show them off to you guys! Plus so neato fan art! (SEND ME ALL THE FAN ART AND AND THE PICTURES OF YOURS BOOKS LOL) 

Alisa thanks so much!