Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.11}

Heyy guys Here's This chapter! It might not be the best but it Explains a lot And i Just wanted to beg you guys to check out my other storys and Comment on them and tell me if you like them PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Oh and the song is what i Imagine Finding your mate feels like. Just listen to the lyrics and you'll Know what i mean =D

On with the Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tala's POV)

Ok, I'm going to kick ass when I find out who did this! I slowly opened my eyes but all i saw was darkness, So i reached out my arm to see if I could feel anything but there was something tight around my wrists and a loud clanking noise sounded. What. The. Hell?!

I suddenly started to panic as pure instinct started to take over, I pulled frantically realizing the things on my wrists were shackles chained to the wall in an unknown place. Then the voice of my wolf revealed itself in a deadly tone.

'Let me take over'

No, what if humans did this and they don't know about me, it would be a disaster

'I can get us out before anyone notices'

Before I could argue some more with my wolf, a door opened and a man twenty times bigger than me stepped in, the light coming from the door showed me an evil grin on his horrifying face.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. He flipped on a light and I saw a sickening site. I was in what looked like a scene from one of those hospital horror films with old blood stains on the walls and on the floor with old torture devices that were used for experiments.

"Looks like you're finally awake" Mr. Creepy's deep voice grunted with the deadliest grin I have ever seen. With that he turned away and left me in the room, alone and wide eyed.

Ok, calm down Tala. This isn't happening. You're dreaming, this is a huge, fake dream. Now I'll wake up and I'll be back to my boring normal life.

But it was as if god himself was mocking me, Mr. Creepy walked back in but behind him, with a snotty expression, was a bleach blonde with a fake tan "Miss Teirra, here is the girl the subjects ran to" he said to Ms. Fake. Subjects? Ran into? What the chocolate fudge sticks is going on?! Nobody ran to me, and who are these subjects?

"Good" She shrieked. Nope, I won't take this chicks voice. I won't do it! I would rather Mr. Creepy slit my throat right now! "Hey, I think you lost something" I said. Ms. Fake seemed taken aback by the fact that I talked, but walked right up to me with retaliation. "What?" she said with that dumb blonde look, she is obviously screwing whoever she works for because he isn't keeping her around for her brain. "Your virginity ten years ago" I said snidely, showing my teeth in a threatening gesture, but then I realized they were both humans and would just think I was crazy.

(Shadow Editor here. I have to say I found that dumb blonde bit very offense!! Not all blondes are dumb and I happen to do quite well in school!! Stop making smart blondes feel bad!!)

(Author: I'm Sorry Blonde Peoples i didn't mean it that way! I'm a natural blonde and i think i'm Pretty smart, But you know those blonde's That are so stupid you can't stand to be around them? Yeah that's the kind i'm getting at, Sorry again please don't take offense to it!!!!!)

I'll show them when I get out of these chains! Ms. Fake looked pissed. Good, I hope she leaves. I can't stand her voice. "Do what you want with her, just don't kill her, we still need her" she said smirking evilly. I wanted to swipe that smirk off her face, and I mean literally take my claws and swipe it off her face. She stomped out and I saw the big guy pull out a knife, grinning like a mad man.