Three.

London, England 9:15am
Dua//

My morning ritual is usually the same, wake up early, turn on some music, brew a much needed cup of coffee. (No cream, no sugar.) Then I scroll through my social media before either writing or reading. It's always the same. I value this time of the day, not only because it's a great feeling being up so early but also because it's the only time I have for myself before having to attend meetings or be attacked by publicity. It's quite and peaceful.
-
Harry and Kendall spotted together in LA, the pair was seen cuddling at a HollyWood nightclub late last night. Could this possibly be a new flame for the singer and model? Or just a one night fling?
My stomach begins to turn in a way as though I've caught an illness. If I were a cartoon my face would most likely be a shade of green.
I try not to think about it, though I can't get over the fact the he is spotted with the same girl that called him the night we were together. I turn off my phone and decide it's best to take a shower and move forward with my day.
-
11:10am//
Open the door Dua, I'm burning my hands!" Julien, my best friend, says as he holds two coffees in his hands. I can't help but to giggle at the thought of his struggle, "Hi monkey" I smile and remove a cup from his palm, "oh thank god" he says with relief. We both walk into my living room and take a seat. "What's today's plan?" He asks taking a sip from the hot liquid, "don't burn your mouth let it cool off" I tell him slightly concerned, he rolls his eyes and does it anyway. "I've got to meet with a few designers who are dressing me for the award show next month but that's all" I tell him as I blow the steam away from my own cup. "Perfect, because I've seen the tabloids and you need to get back out there" he tells me obviously referring to Harry. I shake my head. "It's not like that, it's fine. It's been a year-" Julien shakes his head. "Dua, I know you better than the back of my head. You're always working, one night won't kill you." I sigh because I know he has a point, "It's hand, I know you better than the back of my hand." I giggle and Julien let's out an obnoxious sigh, "duaaaa" he pleads, so I reply still defeated "Fine."
-
Multiple designers later and I've finally found my dress. Designed by none other than Yves Saint Laurent. "'Au Revior!" I tell my manager and designer friends before placing my black cat eyed sunnies over my eyes and walking outside to find my car.
I always find myself trying any possible way to distract myself from thoughts of him. Though I never really do too well at accomplishing it, i try anyway.
Being in love with a man who no longer probably loves you back is a feeling I cannot bear to even describe.. To make matters worse, being in love with a man who is with another woman feels like a shot to the heart, causing every muscle in my body to become paralyzed.
I only want to lay in bed, watch gossip girl and sleep off this annoying pain but instead I forgot I promised Julien to go out.
I sigh, and pray to myself that I've made the right decision.
In the car on the way to my London flat I write down my thoughts. Later on I'll go over them and most likely turn them into lyrics. I suppose this feeling is good for something..

8:05pm //

Julien is in the kitchen pouring himself a glass of wine while I'm applying a final coat of mascara. My phone rings with a foreign number, I hesitate to pick it up, knowing deep down exactly who is calling. I decide to decline remembering the wise words of Julien. Refusing to let Harry take over my thoughts tonight I make my way over to where Julien is standing and finish off his glass. "Damn girl" he says with a laugh, "let's go?" I ask feeling the alcohol begin to warm my insides.
Walking down the streets of London with my arm interlocked with Julien's , we slur random words of silliness and inside jokes until we reach our destination.
Cloud 9 is one of London's hottest night clubs. Before entering I give Julien a look of uneasiness, Julien laughs if off and gives me wink before guiding me inside the building. It's been a while since I've been in such a scene. Recently I've been isolating myself and focusing on work. This all feels foreign again.
The night goes on, and I'm 4 shots deep. There's definitely no going back now because Julien is dancing with some girls on the floor, and unfortunately I'm scrolling through my Instagram feed.
An unfamiliar feminine voice greets me and hands me a drink, "this is from The man with the Designer suit at the bar" The Waitress hands me the cocktail and walks away. I don't accept drinks usually, though tonight I really need it. So I decide to thank the man with bright blue eyes and brunette hair by raising my glass and taking a sip. He does the same from across the way. He gives me a smirk and comes my way.
Where the hell is Julien?
My phone rings again with the same number, Its taking every fiber in my body not to answer his calls. I notice the man walking my way just in time and instead of declining his call I just turn it off completely.
"I couldn't help but to notice you when you walked in, you're absolutely stunning" he tells me. It might be the alcohol but my heart is beating a bit faster, I can't deny the fact that this man is obviously very attractive. "You look a bit bored and rather lonely, care to dance?" He asks holding out his hand, "I don't even know your name" I tell him sarcastically giving him a soft smirk back, he laughs and nods his head. "Of course, I'm Sam." He says, and hands out his palm. I shake it gently and simply reply, "Dua, Dua Lipa" he smiles and escorts me off to the floor near Julien.
-