God Damn This Is What He Calls His Seduction Skills 021

Vote and Comment!! I finally updated this ff. I had some personal stuff to do the past few days, but happy late fourth of July if you live America! Not edited but enjoy!

(Y/N) Pov:

"Hand me the bow," I said to the girl with black hair with a fade of blue. Jiang Jing Jing handled me the bow. "Xia Feng Mian hand me the arrows."

"Here," she said as she placed the bucket of arrows next to me. We were hiding up on a very huge tree.

"If anyone gets hurts." "Jiang Zhi Ruo heal them."

"Got it, leader."

"If we ran into a group run and follow me."

"Yes."

"Now let's camp here for awhile," I said. "Also stay here while I go look for food or possibly some edible plants for us."

"I'll come along with you," Zhi Ruo said.

"Now let's go." "Someone stay on guard ok?" "Cause we're not gonna be here for awhile."

"I'll guard," Li Li said.

"Let's get going Zhi Ruo." We climbed down the tree and sneaked behind the bushes till I heard a group of high pitched voices. "Stay down Zhi Ruo." She nodded. It must be the other girl group. I peeked up to see Hong Li laughing while pushing a girl near the cliff of the place. Damn is she gonna kill her own teammate or something? I watched closely to see Hong Li continually pushing the girl towards the cliff. "Zhi Ruo, hand me one of those arrows in the bucket of yours." She nodded and handed me an arrow. One perfect shot on Hong Li and she would not be pushing anyone off into the lake. I aimed towards Hong Li's shoulder. One. Two. Three. Aim. It hit her shoulder which made her push her teammate off. I ran out from the bushes and grabbed the girl's hand and switched places with her. Hong Li looked at me.

"You're gonna fall." she laughed. Oh no, not this time. I imagine petals beneath me and then a pair of flower wings. I flew back up.

"Who said I was gonna fall Zhao Hong Li," I smirked. She drew out her sword and pointed at me. "Watch it, cause isn't your right arm blooding? I flew pass Hong Li and then stopped near Zhi Ruo. "Hold the bow and the bucket." She nodded. "You know how to get yourself some wings with magic?"

"Yes."

"Then get them and let's get going before Hong Li is gonna do some crap again." She summoned her pair of leaf. "Follow." "I know this forest a bit."

"Same."

"Know where herbal plants are at?"

"Sure do." "You hear something?"

"No..."

"It's a group of guys."

"Which group?"

"Nong Nong is there," she said.

"It's Cai XuKun's team."

"How do you know?" "It might be Zhu Zheng Ting's Team too." "Cause Nong Nong might be in Zhu Zheng Ting's team." "I know who's in who team."

"Got it." "Let's get down there." I dropped to the ground and landed on a couple of bushes.

Hong Li Pov:

"If you want him fight for him." "Kill her."

"Who are you..."

"It's nice to be anonymous Hong Li."