16

"Lets pull an all. Nighter"

...........

Red Queen: Hey Jin! I'm going out of South Korea for a while to the states, so I won't be reachable.

Old man jin: What? Why! Don't leave me here with these idiots I call family

Red Queen: trust me, I'd rather stay here with you rather than working. But it's for an article that'll basically be about me.

Old man jin: Why can't they do that here?

Red Queen: because we are going back to where I was raised for maybe seven years of my life before coming here to Seoul.

Old man jin: What time does your flight leave for?

Red Queen:  Around 9 pm tomorrow evening, so I'll sleep in all day before leaving

Old man jin: Alright, well do you want to video chat?

Red queen; sure, if it means we can go to sleep talking with each other.

Old man jin: Alright! Ill talk with you holds on.

.....................

Jin and I were soon video chatting, both of us were in our pajamas and I smiled at him wearing my face mask.

It was late, maybe around 10 pm. Jin was finishing up with his routine and laid down in bed, I can tell you that worldwide handsome had suddenly turned into worldwide sleepy in a matter of minutes.

"How was your day today?" I asked him in a genuine tone while he hummed a response before getting comfortable in his bed.

"It was fine, our flight was safe on the way there and on the way back, but the fans that knew our whereabouts and stuff in the airport were so excited, the screaming sort of hurt my ears, I get that they were excited but they have to understand we are tired and we are human as well." 

Jin went on a short rant letting out his true feelings from the day he just lived through. I couldn't help but listen to him, I wish that I was there to help him or at least to comfort him in some way but I knew I couldn't.

I look at jin sighing and I try to be understanding of the situation but I am only a mode, I don't have people stalking my airport schedules it anything.

"Jin, sweetie they are fans, they are probably just happy to see you, though I agree that they shouldn't have gotten that close to you guys seeing that you and the entourage were trying to come through and go home peacefully, step into their shoes and think for a minute if you were in an airport just waiting on a plane and suddenly see idols what would you do?"

This conversation kept going for a while before I and jin came to a conclusion of why it wasn't fair to him and the boys and hearing it from his point of view made sense to me.

After a few hours of talking I tie my hair up yawning putting my phone on the charger and jin does the same.

We mumble an 'I love your ' before closing our eyes and drifting off to sleep awaiting the day that was ahead.

........

I woke up to see jin still sleeping on our facetime call and I decided to mute my side of the call, it was around five pm and I had to get ready for my flight.

I get dressed and I grab my bags already heading outside to set at the front desk of the SM entertainment building.

I bow to the male behind the desk and I smile. " I will be back for these later, I'm just going to visit the nct dance room since I know they are practicing."

The man nods and I look at my phone to still see in sleeping and I smile.  "Sleepyhead" I mumble out inaudible for anyone to hear. I make it to the dance practice room and I greet the guys.

They all stop dancing and I smile at them as the young members give me a hug.

"Hi, noona!  Are getting ready to leave soon?"  I hear mark say and I nod towards him.

"Yeah my flight leaves in a few hours, but it takes about two hours to get there, I was just dropping by to say goodbye"

I felt taeyong and ten tapping my shoulder and I look at them.
"Your phone, someone is literally waving at your phone"

"Oh, thank you it must be jin I'll see you guys later!" I spoke to them before shutting the door back closed going back into the main hallway.

I unmute myself and put my headphones back in. I look at my phone only to see namjoon waving at me.

"

Um..namjoon, where's jin?" I asked while grabbing my bags. My ride had arrived shortly and I was putting my things inside the car while looking at namjoon.

"Right here"  he answers simply and turns the camera around to a sleeping jin.

I smile slightly and blow a kiss in his direction before namjoon turns the phone around towards himself again.

"Oh, well I have to go now, please tell jin I want him to video chat me later after I land alright?" He nods ending the call and I sigh looking up at the cloudy sky.

"Oklahoma, here I come"

........

I used my state as her hometown since I don't want to butcher anyone's hometown.

I would've used a different country as well but eh, I don't want to butcher a whole country as well. So everything I'm describing is what I've seen through my own state.