Forms & Rules

→ Payment: No, not in the form of money, haha

Payment: No, not in the form of money, haha. A payment on Wattpad is something you do in exchange for a designer's service. You have the payment of:

- Giving my Wattpad profile a shoutout/mention on your conversations/message board.

Note: All the premades here are technically free since wattpad payment does not equal real money, so I beg that you complete this payment ASAP when prompted to (me commenting request accepted or telling you to do the payment within 3 days) and do not undo it later. The payment is permanent. Do not do the payment until I've accepted (commenting "request accepted" anywhere on your form) your request.

Thanks for your understanding!

→ Credit is Mandatory and is the right thing to do

Credit is Mandatory and is the right thing to do. For book covers: In the story description or the first chapter. Ex: Cover made by @sereneur

The book must be published. No exemptions.

→  The book must either have been updated within 3 months of your request or marked completed.

Use the premade for at least 2 weeks. This is a premades book - you already saw what you wanted so there's no surprise. Failure to comply will lead to the premade being put back up as available for others to use. If there has been a title or author change, let me know - I can fix the cover. 

→  Pick up your premade within 3 days or it will also be put back up as available.

Password → Your favourite Wattpader. 

No Request Hopping: Don't request here if you've already requested somewhere else and they haven't delivered the graphic yet. When caught, your request(s) will be revoked.

Proofread your form: No spelling errors, please. Make sure everything is as you want it to appear!

→ Do not further edit the premade. Ask me first before trying to make edits to the graphic such as applying filters, pngs, overlays, etc. However, you're free to use the premade in other graphics such as story ads, mockups, etc.

→ I have the right to deny your request. Don't assume that simply filling a form gives you an instant claim to the premade. If I haven't commented "request accepted," on your form then your request hasn't been accepted yet. I will try and state the reason for denied requests if I can. Otherwise, please do not be upset.

Please fill out the form for the premade you want and post all your requests in the comment section of this chapter

Please fill out the form for the premade you want and post all your requests in the comment section of this chapter. If you're planning to request for a premade with (T) in the title then stop, T is for TAKEN. 

Premade requests elsewhere will be ignored. For more information on what customized changes are, please visit the next chapter.

Cover Premade

Premade title / # :

Your Title:

Your Subtitle/Tagline*:

Author:

Customized Changes*:

Why do you want this premade?:

Do you agree to follow the rules?

Anything else/Password:

--

*You don't need to add this if it doesn't apply to your book.

By filling out a form, you agree to comply with all the rules (please ask for clarification) and therefore accept any consequences that may result from you breaking them. Cheers!

 Cheers!