Tom Riddle! / Changing his Mind

I KNOW HE CAN'T FEEL LOVE, BUT GO WITH IT, FOR THE STORY SACK.

He hated Mudbloods, that's what you were, a Muggle-born girl born in H/T, you're in Y/H, and loved

He hated Mudbloods, that's what you were, a Muggle-born girl born in H/T, you're in Y/H, and loved. You hated Tom Riddle, he used his charm and good looks to get what he wants, he was rude to all of the other muggle-borns students, but you. It was strange, he never said a bad thing to you, he made fun of your friends but chose to ignore you.

Even though he didn't do anything to you, his friends always tortured you, during Quidditch matches they would try and hit you with bluggers as you defended the hopes, and led your team to victory. You were a keeper for your house team, but when you played Slytherin they would be out for blood, your blood.

YN POV

I was walking by myself trying to get to Y/H common room when I saw Justin and his friends (Tom wasn't with them), I quickly turned around and started walking faster.

"Hey, mudblood come over here," yelled Justin, one of the Slytherins chasing you. You started running away. Til you got hit with a spell, "Crucio." I fell to the ground with a scream. "Levicorpus." I was held high up from my ankles, I was wearing jeans under my robes, so I didn't have to worry about my skirt.

"Put me down, you stupid gits." I screeched at them.

"Sectumsempra," Orion yelled. I bit my lip so hard it started to bleed, I looked at my stomach and saw the bloody gash.

"Stop, put me down," I yelled.

'Silencio," Alec yelled.

I couldn't say or do anything, but cry as they continued to torture me. I was mostly covered in blood, the classes will end soon.

"Whats up guys," Tom said smiling at them.

"Hey, Tom. Want to help." Justin asked him.

"Help do what?" Then the three Slytherins that were hurting you turned to look back at me, then Tom followed their gaze to me.

"She's bleeding, guys go the classes will end soon, go I'll clean everything up." The other three nodded and ran away.

"Limberacorpus." I fell into his arms. He put the counterspell for the Silencio spell, he lifted me up and started walking to the Hospital Wing, but I was bleeding out, we weren't gonna make it. So he opened Mcgonagles classroom door.