Chapter 4

I woke up and Kidman was staring at me. I sat up and realized we were stuck in a big glass box. She litteraly looked like she would kill me if i tried anything so I just sat there. As soon as I stood up, a liquid started pouring into the box." What the fuck did you do, you bitch?" She yelled. He punched me and I fell. Then she started to kicked me. I coughed up a little blood. The doors at the top of the floor opened and it was Sebastian and Joseph. "Y/N" they yelled. They were about to rush down when they noticed the zombies. One caught Joseph by suprised and pushed him over the railing. I stood banging on the glass. "Help me please. I'm gonna drown." I yelled. They began to fight the zombies and I felt us less. I couldn't do anything. The water was about my shoulders and they were almost done so I had high hopes that they would save us. Then more showed up. I was struggling to stay above water and knew I might die. They finally killed them all and saw how badly i was struggling. Sebastian ran to the control panels and put in the number for the dials. 22 and 5. The door opened and I fell out. Joseph ran to me and held me in his arms. I coughed up water and hugged him. "I thought I was going to die. Thank you." He was going to say something, but the ground shook and fell. As we fell i heard Sebastian yell "Y/N!! Joseph!! I'm coming for you hang on." Joseph, Kidman, and I ended up in some underground tunnel system. We followed the tunnel and ended up in a room full of zombies. Well fuck. I grabbed my two pistols and began shooting. Joseph helped but Kidman just stood there. I heard Sebastian and knew he was finally here to help. He helped us finish off the rest, but we were still stuck. There was a garage like door and a door that was locked from the other side. Joseph said "Sebastian and I will lift the garage door, while Y/N crawls under." Kidman butted in and said "Let me crawl under. She is too fat to squeeze in a small space like that. Let me take over." "No let Y/-" Joseph began. "No it's fine. I don't tgink I could fit anyway." I cut him off. I hate Kidman. They lift it and she crawls under. She unlocks the door and we enter the other tunnel. We began walking down the tunnel when Kidman and Sebastian disappear. Joseph and I were taken together. When I opened my eyes again I was in a bed beside Joseph. It was sunny outside and the room was clean. I got up and looked outside the window and we were in the middle of nowhere. There were no zombies and i was thankful. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I jumped a little. Joseph whispered "you look so pretty in that oversized shirt and those shorts. I just can't help myself." I felt his hardend member press against my ass. He turned me around and kissed me. It was a hungry but sort of passionate kiss. His hands traveled down to my ass and he squeezed it. I moaned and he took that chance to slip his tounge into my mouth. He explored all over my wet cavern. When he pulled away there was a trail of saliva between our lips. He slowly kissed around my neck and as soon as I felt him kiss my sweet spot I moaned. He attacked it. I could feel him sucking, licking and biting away at my neck. He pulled away and staeted to unbutton his vest and then take off his shirt. I took off my shirt and unclipped my bra. His mouth traveled to my left breast and his hand went to my right. He bit and locked my sensitive bud. On the other he pinched and tugged. He switched breasts giving the other breast the same attention. Fuck it felt so good. He ripped off my shorts and took off my panties. He kissed his way down my stomach and reached my clit. He began to rub me and said "Damn so wet for me." I blushed and he inserted a finger. Then he added two more. I felt him curl his fingers and he began to thrust them in and out. I moaned so loudly I bet if anyone was in the house they would know what was going on. Just when I thought the pleasure couldn't get better. I felt his tounge pick my bud. I screamed in pleasure. There was a knot in my stomach. It was too much for me to handle and I knew I wouldn't last long. I arched my back and my vision went blurry. I was braething heavily and it took me a minute to regain my strength. I got off the bed and walked over to Joseph. I got down on my knees and began to undo his belt. I slid his pants off and could see how hard his member was through his boxers. I slowly slid his boxers down and his member flew up and hit his abdomen. I took him in my hands and saw the precum dripping. I slowly licked the tip and he groaned. I licked from the tip to his balls and back up to the tip again. He grunted and i moaned. His grunts turned me on. I was getting wetter and wetter. Finally I decided to stop teasing him and took him in my mouth. I took all of him in and he grabbed a fist full of my hair. I began to suck him. He used his hand to make me take more of him in. I moved my hand down to my core and began to play with myself. I moaned loudly which sent vibrations through his member. He twitched in my mouth and I knew he was close. I slowly dragged my teeth down his member and that sent him over the edge. I felt his warm seed travel down my throat. "Fuck.." He said. He grabbed me and threw me on the bed. "I want you on all fours." I did as he said. I slowly got on my knees and bent over leaning into the pillow, so my ass was lifted. He growled and came up behind me. He thrusted without warning and i yelped. He didn't give me time to adjust to his size. He continued to pound into me at an inhuman pase. I was a moaning mess. I couldn't focus on anything. He continued pounding then i heard a loud smack. He spanked me. "You've been a bad girl and bad girls get punished. I'm going to spank you 10 times and you need to count all of them. If you moan or do anything else I will start over." I nodded and he spanked me "One... Two... Three.. Ah" "Start over." He demanded "One.... Two...Three... F-four...Five...Six... S-seven... Eight.... Nine... Ten..." "Good girl," he said. I felt a knot forming in my stomach and knew I was close. His thrusts were also getting sloppier. "Cum for me kitten" he said and I nodded. I closed my eyes and rode out my orgasm. He thrust in one finall time and released his load. "Fuck.." He moaned. He slowly pulled out and fell beside me. He kissed me and we saw a white light. Then i opened my eyes.