Chapter 78

Theodore was panicking. It wasn't supposed to end up this way. Just earlier, he and Draco received word that they were to return to the Manor. They weren't told why, but they were expected to return immediately. He ran through the corridors, taking the turns and found the forming door of the Room of Requirement. He entered the room and closed the door after him, all eyes were at Theodore, most were glaring at him, and others were simply wondering how he got in.

"Roman!"

"The bloody hell do you think you're doing, Nott?" Seamus questioned, "You ratting us out?"

"Listen, your bumbling idiot, I need Roman, Longbottom and Weasley, now." Theodore demanded.

"Who're you giving me orders?"

"Just do it! Where are they?"

"Nott?"

Behing Seamus came Ginny, Neville and Roman. Theodore sighed in relief upon seeing them, but there was still the panic in his system. This wasn't good, this was not good.

"What's wrong?" Roman asked.

"Change of plans." Theodore said, "They're asking me back to the Manor, now."

"What?" Roman exclaimed, "Why?"

"I don't know." Theodore was already pulling the ends of his hair. "We can't go with the plan, I'll think of something – tell Lupin of what happened... tell him of the sudden change of plans."

"I will." Roman said, "Just look out for yourself."

"You too."

Theodore left the Room and went to Snape's office where he and Draco were to use the Floo to get to the Manor. He was greeted by Snape with a remark as to why he was late, but he ignored the man's remarks and went to the fireplace after Draco had disappeared in the green flames, got a handful of powder then Flooed to the Manor.

•†•

Carina woke at the sound of Bellatrix talking. It sounded like she was speaking to someone – it wasn't the Dark Lord she was speaking too, nor was it to a fellow Death Eater or her sister, it was to someone... then she heard struggling of a girl and two boys.

"What is it, Carina?" Luna asked.

Carina let out a whine and had them stay at the shadows to hide while she went to see for herself.

"Draco, Theodore, we have someone for you two!" Bellatrix said.

Theodore? Carina's head perked up at the mention of Theodore. He was there?

She heard whispering, Bellatrix and Lucius Malfoy.

"Well?" Bellatrix said.

"I can't be sure." It was Draco's voice.

"Look closely, son... if we were the ones to hand Potter over..."

Harry! No, no, no! Carina got up from her spot then ran to the cellar gates where she whined, she barked a couple of times, just to get the attention of the people up stairs, but was then silenced when she heard Bellatrix yell at the cellar's way.

"... everything will be forgiven... everything will all be as it was..."

"Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught him." The Scabior said. "I hope, Mr. Malfoy..."

"You dare to talk to me LIKE THAT IN MY OWN HOUSE?!" Malfoy snapped.

"Lucius!" Narcissa hissed at her husband.

There was a silence.

"Don't be shy sweeties, come over... if this isn't who we think it is, he'll kill us all... we have to be absolutely sure..." Bellatrix whispered.