Chapter 26

Lisa's POV
It's almost afternoon, so I decided to take Jennie out on a "friendly date". She hesitated at first but agree afterward which I was glad because If she didn't, I have so much to clean up.

Before we could get to where we were going, I bought some food and movies to watch as she kept questioning me to where we were going but I just ignored her while I keep on grabbing food and putting them inside our basket.

When we arrived at the spot, everything was set to place. The projector was on and running so all I had to do was insert the movie in while we fixed all the food that we bought.

The sun was almost setting so I turned on the movie and it started playing.

While the movie was playing I decided to lay down on the blanket that we were sitting on.

"Lisa, this is nice. Thank you" Jennie said turning to face me who was also beside me laying down.

"I'm glad you like it" I said while smiling at her.

It was almost golden hour so I took my camera that was inside my car to take some pictures of all the lovely things, and one of them is Jennie while the movie plays in the background.

"Lalisa look, it's already golden hour. It's so pretty" she said in awe so I took a picture of her.

After taking pictures of her I took some sunset pictures that showed Jennie's silhouette in the background.

After a couple more pictures we decided to keep watching the movie and ate some food that we bought.

While she watched the movie in front of us I looked at her side profile making me smile, this day couldn't have any been more perfect.

"Will you be my girlfriend already?" As soon as I said that my eyes widened, I covered my mouth mentally cursing myself inside hoping that she didn't hear me.

"Yes"

I looked at her shock as she just turned her head facing me and smiling.

"That-that was out of nowhere I didn't mean to-"
I stuttered but she cut me off.

"You didn't mean to ask me to be your girlfriend?" she said now looking upset.

"No, no that's not what I meant but... if you could be my girlfriend- will you be my girlfriend?" I stuttered at first but gained confidence once I said the last sentence smiling.

She just chuckled and turned back to watching the movie that was in front of us.

"What- whats that supposed to mean?" I asked her now sitting up as she sat up to face me.

"It means-" then she landed her soft kissable lips on mine.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend" she whispered then kissed my lips again.

It took me a couple of seconds to realize what she said and another second to realize what was happening. She then pulled out pouting while I just look at her blankly.

"Are you not gonna kiss your girlfriend back?" She asked while looking at me intensely.

As soon as she finished asking her question, I grabbed her face and attached my lips with hers kissing her passionately as she just kissed back with the same passion.

After kissing each other for a couple more seconds, we both pulled apart as I grabbed her neck with my right hand and pulled her closer to my body making our foreheads touched as we both panted after the light make out.

We both smiled at each other as I peck her lips once more.

"I love you so much Lisa, you don't know how happy I am to be yours and yours only" Jennie said as she looks at me sincerely with those loving eyes.

"I love you so much too... words can't describe how I'm feeling right now" I said while smiling at her and kissing her forehead making her blush.