Chapter 2

Edited

The school day seemed to drag on and all I could think about was Eva staying at my house that night. The past 5 months had been chaotic with tests and college applications and tours. We'd managed to form a relationship through it all but we hadn't slept together. Well, we'd slept together in the same bed plenty of times, but we hadn't had sex. Sure I'd felt her up and when we made out it sometimes got steamy but everytime we tried to go further something came up. Every single time. I had a feeling that tonight I'd get lucky, hopefully.

At lunch I went to the library with Lauren. She sat at the computer typing away as I talked about Eva and ate the turkey sandwich my mom had packed for me,

"5 months Laurie. 5 months and I havent hit it, am I losing my game? Cause right now I sound pretty pathetic to myself. Most girls only hold out on sex for like a month or so."

Lauren laughed,

"I don't know Chelly. You would be her first right?"

I shrugged, we hadn't really talked about it. 

"It's not all about sex you know. The connection is important, how you feel when you aren't being intimate creates intimacy." 

I chuckled at Laurens smitten face as she said that.

"I know Laurie, and we have a connection, a strong one. We talk about literaly everything but sex. She's shy about it, I'm just horny." 

"Well, she must be crazy cause if you were mine I would definitely let you hit it." Lauren joked and winked at me.

I rolled me eyes, Lauren was bi and she loved to tease me. I brushed it off but honestly I couldn't help the small part of me that wanted her. She was beautiful and petite with a nice ass. Her eyes were big and greenish like Evas but with speckles of brown in them. I'd sneak glances at her while she changed at our house and the number of times I'd masturbated thinking about her was impossible to count. We had known each other since the womb, it felt like, and as much sexual tension as there was between us, I don't think either of us wanted to risk messing up our friendship.

" Shut up" I slapped her arm, "I'm serious, I love her really but a lesbo has needs. Her boobs are nice and all but I'm trying to taste that pus-"

"I get it, I get!" Lauren cut me off, "Maybe shes just nervous or something, Make sure if you make a move tonight you take it easy on her."

"I know how to handle a girl Laurie!" I snapped.

"Whoa there, calm your tits sex guru. I'm just saying I've been in the same house as you while you've had sex and it sounded everthing but slow and sensual."

I felt my face turning red, "Shut up!"

" Oh Chelleee, oh yes daddy, fuck me yesssss oh godddd " She mimicked then burst into giggles.

"Shut the fuck up Lauren!" I put my hand over her mouth.

"Miss Carter! Watch your language!", the librarian said as she walked by, she shot me a stern look.

I smiled sweetly with my hand still over Lauren's mouth,

"Sorry Mrs. Washington."

She went continued walking and I scowled at Lauren. That only made her laugh harder as she attempted to move my hand off her face. I leaned in close to her ear,

"You wouldn't be making fun of me if it were you I fucking that day." I whispered.

Her eyes widened as she inhaled sharply. I took my hand off her mouth and smirked, "Thought so."

"Baby!" I turned around to see a beaming Eva walking towards me.

"Hey baby," I hugged her and pulled her onto my lap.

"Hey Lauren, you alright?" Eva asked.

I looked at her. Her eyes were still wide and her cheeks were slightly flushed. I smirked again,

"Yeah Lauren, are you alright?" I asked innocently.

Lauren P.O.V

No I'm not alright.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smiled and tried to regain my composure as turned back to the computer and continued typing.

See the thing is, I wanted Michelle. Badly. She knew it, and I knew it but she never spoke about it and I didn't want to make things awkward by bringing it up. Michelle had been my first kiss, though she probably wouldn't remember because she was drunk at the time. We had gone through all of our firsts together. I wasn't in love with her or anything but she was the reason I realized I was bi. So, I wanted her to fuck me but she didn't need to know that.

We flirted a lot but she didn't take me seriously. Secretly, and on a platonic level, I was envious of how much she cared about Eva and even though I tried to be nice, I couldn't help thinking she was a complete idiot for not sleeping with Michelle. Hell, right about now I'd like her fingers or her tongue in my pu*sy. I felt my self getting wet and I shifted in my seat. I shook my head and tried to focus on what I was typing.

"Earth to Lauren", Michelle snapped her fingers in my face.

I looked up and noticed Eva was gone and other students we packing up. I realized the bell must have rang.

"I realize I'm fun to daydream about but come on not at school", Michelle joked.

She has no idea. I laughed, "Oh shut up nobody is thinking about you."

I packed up my stuff and trailed behind her to our next class.