His Paradise

This is a Percy Jackson betrayal story where he is betrayed by everyone after the appearance of his half-brother, Nathan who turns everyone (excluding Leo, Thalia, Jason, Nico and Calypso) against him. Annabeth cheats on him with Nathan and his dad disowns him.... Follow Percy and his friends to the only paradise where they will be safe and the adventures they face...

Even though this is a Percy betrayal story, there are some stuff you need to know.

1) Chaos is mentioned and might appear (I am not sure yet)but he does not save Percy or come with the offer of joining the army/ being his son etc....

2) I've seen many crossover stories related to Percy Jackson and wanted to try one of my own... I had watched an anime called Cardcaptor Sakura and am going to bring the clow cards from that into this story (even if you have not watched it, it doesn't really matter)

3) This is not a Percabeth story but please don't skip the story because of that... For all you know it may be interesting and you may like it...

4) I do not own Percy Jackson or the characters in this story (except one or two that I have come up with), that claim belongs to Rick Riordan. The story may seem similar to other betrayal stories because I got the idea from there...

5) This is the first time I'm writing a story so it may not be perfect but please give it a shot and read it. If you like or enjoy the story please vote, comment and share. And if you have any ideas on the story or character please go ahead and comment but that doesn't necessarily mean that I will use it.

6) For back-story about Percy's past check out 'Past Of Alesandro'.