Chapter 2

Previously:-

Let me tell you one thing that happiness was short lived, very short lived.

Suddenly bad things happened around me and I was blamed. Someone messed up the garden which belonged to the Demeter cabin and I was blamed. Pranking materials disappeared and I was blamed. The arrows and hunting knifes disappeared and I ran around the whole day with hunters chasing me (let me tell, being chased by fifty or more man-haters is not at all pleasant), except Thalia who believed me. The spears and other weapons went missing and I was blamed. The make-ups disappeared and I was blamed (why would I even steal make-up??)

In the end, the only few remaining friends I had were Chiron, Jason, Leo, Calypso, Thalia, Nico and Annabeth. Frank and Hazel did not know about what all had been happening here but we still keep in touch. Piper blamed me for the make-up problem and tried to force Jason to stop speaking to me and when that did not work, she broke up with him and spent a whole week locked up in her cabin.

During all this problems I did not find the right time to propose to Annabeth. I decided to do it today and went searching for her. I went to the beach and saw my brother kissing a blonde girl, after looking closely I saw that it was Annabeth. I was shocked and disappointed but not really hurt by it. I had dated her because I fell in love with her but even then I knew that majority of my heart belonged to someone else. But after everything I did for her I was upset and mad seeing her kiss the guy I hate, who blamed me and got everyone to hate me. Knowing that if I remain here I would end up destroying the camp, I decided to leave.

Flashback ends

I had written a note and slipped it into the big house. I wanted Chiron to be the one to read it because he was one of the few remaining who were on my side and trusted me.

At the top of the hill, I patted Peleus and took one last look at the camp which had been my home.

"So.... I see you don't plan on saying good bye..."

I turn around to see Thalia, Jason, Leo, Calypso and Nico staring at me (or glaring, I couldn't make out in the dark...) It was Thalia who spoke...

Me: What are you doing here???

Jason: Coming with you, obviously... You didn't actually think we would let you go alone, did you???

Me: You are not going to take 'no' for an answer, are you???

All of them: NO!!!!

Me: Are you sure?? I have nowhere to go and might attract a lot of monsters....

Nico: We attract them by just living and either ways you can defeat them better if we are there....

Me: Fine....

Now, you may be wondering what happened to my mother or why I don't just return there. Well, about three weeks after the Giant war, mom, Paul and my five year old sister passed away in a car accident. 

We were discussing and planning on where to go and what to do when we suddenly appeared in front of the gods.