50:Desperation

Note:

Ugh! A note! **sighs**
It's in the start of the chapter as well. Would find it annoying too.🙇

But, the thing is the fanfic is getting a little frustrating, annoying, irritating... Okay not a little😂

Maybe it's worth the wait...

Jungkook will know... or maybe not .....or maybe he will😂. Just hang in there! The fanfic is about to end! Trust me no one wants it to end more than meh.🙇🙇

* * * * * *

Time skips:

You laid in your bed. Your eyes were wide open. You stared blankly at the wall.

"(Y/n) You haven't slept from 2 days.", minjun sighed.

"Hmm.", you replied.

"I'll talk to jungkook.", minjun said finally giving up to the situation.

"No you won't. He doesn't want to talk to me. He's phone is off. He's avoding me.", you told.

"Then tell him at the practice today.", minjun advised.

"He reacted that way because he doesn't know. You didn't tell him!"

"How can I tell him?! What if he rejects me! What if he doesn't believe me?! I really love him! I don't wanna lose him!"

You rolled your eyes.

"You're not okay.", minjun said.

"I am okay. What's wrong with me?", you asked.

"You're not the same person. You were all carefree and excited. You were a fun person to be around. You made jokes and ... it all gone now.", minjun took a deep breath.

"I... jungkook... I love him so much... I want him so bad. I never thought it would turn out this way.", you told.

"He needs to know. He loves you too. Do you know how much he could he hurting right now? At least you know he loves you and he didn't cheated on you. He reacted that way because he doesn't know. Look where have you left him at."

"What should I do?", you asked.

"For God's sake! Tell him!", minjun replied.

* * * * * *

Your Practice Room:

You sat down to catch your breath. You had been practising straight for 3 hours now.

Minjun approached you.

"Go.", he ordered.

"Where?", you asked in confusion.

"Jungkook.", minjun replied.

"Right now?"

"Yeah!"

You got up. Your heart beat fastened. You headed towards the bts's practice room.