Chapter 8: Kidnap

Within the following week, Jungkook happily sold his house, keeping it secret though so the two boys next door wouldn't as why. He then packed everything he had, moving it to the new house, a large one in Busan that had a basement, 5 bedrooms, a pool, a game room and he knew it would be perfect. He left at night so they wouldn't know, and he fixed up the basement with chains, handcuffs, a table with restraints, just in case they didn't accept it at first. He drove back to Seoul the next morning, going straight to Jimin and Tae's house, and helped himself inside, but regretted it the moment he saw Jimin walking around, fresh out of the shower with a towel loosely tied around his waist.

"Hey Kook."

"H-Hey Jimin. I uh...I uh have an idea for the three of us."

"What is it?"

"Well I found this cool house in Busan that we can stay at for a little bit to get out of Seoul."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

Jimin scratched his bare chest, driving Jungkook crazy as he watched his hand go over his bare skin, wishing it was his hand instead.

"I don't think I can to be honest Kook. Tae might be able to, but I have to work every day for the next month since my boss had a baby."

Jungkook sighed, but forced a smile to hide his anger.

"That's ok. See you later Jimin."

"Thank you though, that's really nice of you Kookie. Maybe after he's back ok?"

"Yeah...maybe."

____

Jungkook sat in his car, the anger in him rising more and more that Jimin turned down the offer, even though he knew it wasn't his fault that he had to work more. He watched as the lights in the neighbors house finally shut off and the younger waited an hour before slowly opened his car door, grabbing two vials of yet another date rape drug Yoongi supplied for him, but this time it would make them sleep.

He quietly went through the window again, careful to not knock anything over because they finally finished unpacking everything, and he went to Tae first, since he was a lighter sleeper. Jungkook first peaked into the bedroom, seeing that he was sleeping and he opened the door wider before going up to him, gently pulling the blanket down to get to the blondes arm and pushed one of the needles in, hearing a slight groan of discomfort come from him.

"Shh shh, baby it's alright," he whispered, "we'll be happy soon."

After he emptied all the liquid into his vein, he then went across the hall to Jimin's room, doing the same thing to him and then one by one, he carried them to his car. He went back inside for a moment, putting on gloves, then wrote a quick note of why they left, saying that Jimin and Tae fell in love, they wanted to leave Seoul to start a life together, and things like that. He then went out to his car, grabbing Jimin's hand to add his fingerprints on the paper as well as the pen, and then placed it inside on the kitchen table.

"I'm so good," he said arrogantly, and locked the door, as well as shut the window.