Fuckin Balls, Man

All fucking night.

Cassius literally didn't stop until I could see sunlight poking through the curtains. I couldn't even form coherent thoughts anymore I was so tired. My body ached from the countless times I had climaxed. Needless to say, the bed was in ruins.

"Nngh, C... Cass..." I dug my fingers into his arms as he came inside me again. My back arched for the millionth time as he brought me over the edge once more. "Cassius," I whined pitifully and clawed at his back. So tired... My eyelids could barely stay open as I silently pleaded for him to slow down and take a break.

He panted and very gently eased out of me, my stomach tensed as his cum spilled out by the bucket. My lip quivered and my eyes burned, I'd never felt so tired and miserable and fucking amazing at the same time before. I felt my chest heave and a dry sob escape me, everything.

"Fuck I-" he cut off and looked slightly panicked like he hadn't realized how rough he'd been. "I've got you Alabaster," he covered it up quickly and tried to comfort me with a slightly shaky voice.

Cassius and brushed my hair back from my sweaty forehead. I could feel my back sticking to the mattress and my fingers cramped from how hard I had squeezed the sheets. He brushed his lips over my ear and I let out a low and pitiful whine.

"Cassius, I do-on't w-want to sleep he-re," I gasped and clung to his warm body. He scooped me up and brought me to the bathroom so he could clean me off.

The hot water was both startling and relaxing as he dipped my body into the tub. I couldn't bring myself to move a muscle as he crawled in beside me. How did he even have any energy left?

I sat by and let him do whatever he wanted. His hands glided over my body and scrubbed the cum off of my skin. Soon my eyes closed and I drifted into a half-conscious sleep. Cassius held me close to him while he cleaned the cum out of my hole. But I could barely feel anything, my body was just numb and weak at this point.

I let out a quiet whimper as he lifted me out of the tub.

"Alabaster, I need you to stand up and put your hands on the counter," Cassius instructed and helped me up, "can you do that for me?"

I nodded and did as he said. My knees wobbled and my body quivered with exertion and cold. Chill bumps rippled over my arms and legs. I didn't even move when Cassius rubbed a cool substance over my entrance. It numbed the throbbing in my ass immensely and I sighed with relief.

Cassius dried and clothed us both. And I could feel another sob of exhaustion rise in my throat. I attempted to swallow it down but it was so hard.

I finally couldn't take it any longer and began to cry in frustration. Tears soaked my face and neck and I was angry at myself for crying. It was just- I was just... tired. So fucking tired.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay," the prince murmured in my ear and squeezed my shaking body. "I'm so sorry I was that rough with you Alabaster. I promise I'll make it up to you. I'll be more gentle next time."

I couldn't speak so I just nodded and cried into his shirt. Cassius laid my weak body onto a mattress. It wasn't ours. It felt different and it wasn't soiled with cum. But I couldn't care I was too tired and I had all that I needed.

Cassius.

And a blanket.

He pulled the comforter over us and snuggled close to me. The prince whispered and hummed in my ear. I sighed in relief and clung tightly to his shirt as he squeezed me close in a comforting way. It felt wonderful to fall asleep in his arms.