Chapter 3(You lie You die)

Abby's POV.

That's weird, why would Alex say to come at first, then called 15 minutes later and say not to come. She was about to tell me something then the phones went down. I think it's her signal.
I'll go over and see if everything is alright..
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Rachel's POV.

I tried calling the police but there was no signal. I went back in and saw what Michael has done.
I gasp and whispered.."Michael?" He was in pain.

Beep!

Unknown:"Your next Rachel."

I froze. I then told everyone.
"I'm next." I showed them the phone message.
"What do you chose?" Alex asked me.
"Truth!" I yelled.

Beep!

Unknown:"Are you in drugs, marijuana and others?"
Everyone got the same text message.
"No I'm not." I said.

Beep!

Unknown:"You lie, you die."

"Omg.. Rachel you're in drugs!?" Aria asked..
"No... I'm not!" I yelled. I lied..
"Speak the truth or..." I cut of Aria, and out of anger I said.
"You and truth can't agree! At least I didn't lie to my best friend and slept with her boyfriend even though I have my own!" I yelled out of anger.
Aria started crying.
"You have 1 more minute left Rachel just say you did?" Ryan shout.
"No..it's not true!" I yelled back.
I started running towards the front door.

Beep!

Unknown:"Times up."

Everyone got the same message.

"No! Rachel come back!" I heard Alex yelled at me as I run to the front door and try and break it open. Out of nowhere something came towards me  I couldn't see clearly,I was flown out of the ground and in the air I hit the door on my left side and the sharp handle went straight inside my heart. I was dead now..that was the end of me there.

Shawn's POV.

"No!!!" Alex screamed. And everyone else hands were covering their mouths including myself.

Beep!

Unknown:"Shawn is next."

Everyone gets the same messages now.
"Shawn you're next." Aria said. I am still so mad at Aria, but I can see the regret in her eyes, not only hers but Jack's as well.
"I chose Dare.." I yelled out.

Beep!

Unknown:"Cut your wrist."
"Shawn don't!" Aria yelled.
"Well its either that or he dies like Rachel!" Alex yelled back. I wish I had dated her instead of Aria.
I went into the kitchen and picked up the same knife that Michael used earlier.
"Ahhh!! Shit!" I yelled out as the knife slid through my flesh.

Aria's POV.

I am so freaking scared. Then a message beeped into our phones.

Beep!

Unknown:"You're next Aria."

I started crying but yelled.
"Dare!" I screamed.

Beep!

Unknown:"Drink the blood of Shawn's wrist for 10 seconds."

"No!...no I don't want to, I'm don't deal with blood." I said in between my tears.
"Well is either that or die!" Lesley said.
"Hurry up!" Shawn said. I went and Shawn raised his weak hand over my mouth and the blood fell into it.
"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0." Everyone yelled.
"Okay times up." Alex yelled. I was continued crying. Surprisingly Shawn embraced me while I cry.
Then we heard a girls voice.
"Hello? Is anyone in here?" It was Abby's voice.
"Abby! Noo!! Leave!!" Alex shouted and ran by the front door.

Abby's POV.

"Hello? Is anyone in here?" I yelled. I heard crying and yelling. Somethings is definitely wrong.
"Abby! Noo!! Leave!!" I heard Alex's voice.
"Alex!?" I yelled out.
"Abby! You have to leave now!" She said from behind the door.
"ALEX!!!!" I yelled. I tried pushing the door and breaking it but no luck.
"Abby! Listen to me! Go and call the police! There is no service here to call! And bring an ambulance as well!" She yelled from the other side.
"Alex! What's wrong!? What's going on in there!? ALEX! I'm coming right back. I'm going for help!" I yelled and then went back in my car.
I went inside and took my cellphone and dial 911. Shit! No service! I pulled off with the car and left to go to the police station.

Ryan's POV.

Beep!

Unknown:"Ryan, you're next."

"Dare!" I yelled out.

Beep!

Unknown:"Go upstairs, first bedroom on the left, there is an paper on the bed and more."

We all went up and went to the room.
I read the paper aloud and it says:

Dare
Put this gun by your head and pull the trigger. If it didn't click by you pass it on to another person in the house.

Ryan took the gun and placed it on his head.
"Remember this is a tricky one." I said.
I pulled the trigger but nothing happened.
Alex took it after and place it by her head and pulled the trigger, nothing happen.
Shawn took the gun after and place it and pull but nothing.
The rest was really scared. Lesley took and was afraid. Then I thought about Rachel's death. I grabbed the gun and shot my head with it. Blood and other things splashed out and into the bed and some of them. That was the last if my life.

Lesley POV.

"No!" I lost another friend.

Beep!

Unknown:"You're next Lesley."

"I chose Dare you b*tch!" I yelled out of anger.

Beep!

Unknown:"Burn your hands in fire for 10 seconds."

"I'm always afraid of fire!" I was crying.
"You have too try, forget your fears, we have to try." Alex said.
I went down into the kitchen with everyone else and the stove started lighting. I gasp.
I place my hands over the fire and straight down.
"10,9,8,7......"
"Ahhhhh!!!!!" I cried out in pain.
"4,3,2,1,0" I quickly pulled it away. My flesh and blood was hanging out my bones started to show.
"Ahhh!!!" I was crying.
Michael came and hugged me. I cried into him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment..😭😭pain😭😭.
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠