Chapter 22

🌸Parker

"Don't you fucking touch my cherry Pepsi!" I yell I know Kaydens going to drink it if I don't tell him not to touch it! "I do what I want BITCH!" I look at Alexander for help and he just sighed and said "Kayden don't call Parker a bitch and Parker you have to share your soda, if you need more ill buy more."

Riley came the door way to the movie theater and sat down with besides me on the red chairs. Alexander  to the left and Riley to the right of me. "Ok I have the popcorn and Kayden has the drinks."

"I love coming to your house! It's so fun!" Kayden said going through the chairs with the drinks. He sat down and pass us each are drinks. I look to see Kayden drinking a cherry Pepsi. Oh he's going to pay. He looks with a smirk on his face I'll be the end of him I just need to plan to get back at him. I just give him a little smile.

Or should I say a evil smile. His eyes went wide.Ya he should be scared. "Parker stop." Alexander said. "You never let me have any fun!" I pout and puff my cheeks out! "I swear I'm the only fucking adult here!" We all started laugh, but stoped suddenly when the door bell went off.

"Oh it's the pizza! I'll go get it!" Kayden said. "I'll come too! I'm so hungry for pizza." We get up and start going up the stairs and it rang again. "Geez no patience!" I said.

I open the door to see a teenage girl with crazy eyes. "Um may we help you?" Kayden said. "Ya where's my boyfriend!" Me and Kayden look at each other. "Um I'm sorry but you have the wrong house."

"Liar I know he's here this is his house!" I blink twice. "Um no this is mine and his boyfriends house." I said pointing at Kayden. "Where is my Alexander!"

"What the fuck did you just said! He's ares not yours and if I ever ever see you here again I'll break you head on the concrete!" My eyes widen dang Kayden! After he was done he slammed the door in her face!Then yelled for Alexander. He came rushing down the stairs. "What are you o-" he got cut off by Kayden

"Are you cheating on us!" Kayden yelled at him. "What no why would you think that?!" Oh no Kaydens doing that twitchy eye thing! It means he's going to blow up! "Because there was a girl here and she knew your real name!"

"Popcorn?" Riley whispers to me. I nodded and took a hand full from the bowl and shove it in my mouth. I know that Alex is gay not bi so I'm not worried I bet it's just a crazy fan.

"Oh fuck, was her hair in pigtails and big blue crazy eyes like the ones you have right now." Kayden had a confused face on. "Um yes." He looked down. "Well her name is May and she's a stalker a crazy one too, I can't believe she found me!" Alex covered his face in frustration.