Male Uchiha Saiyan Reader x !Lonely! Female Black Goku

(You are a Saiyan who can use Jutsu and The sharingan)

You were training with Vegeta who was at super Saiyan blue and some how you were blocking almost every attack he threw.

Vegeta: Throw some punches you weak excuse for a saiyan

Y/n: ok big man

You punch him right in the gut and send him into a rock nearby

Y/n from one punch vegeta how are you gonna be able to keep up with black if you can't even take on punch form me.

Goku walks on to the training field with future trunks.

Y/n: hey goku, hey trunks. What's up?

Trunks: well, Y/n you have to stay here when we go to fight black.

Y/n: what, why do I have to stay?

Goku: Apparently Black is a girl and she is obsessed with you. Weird right?

Y/n: uhh yeah.

Trunks: well in my time line you and her were married, then Zamasu killed you that way Black would start destroying the universe, to Zamasu love was pointless and she said black needs no one, so you're dead in my universe

Vegeta: So he is dead, get fucking rekt mate

Trunks: your dead to Dad. In fact you died first, you died of suffocation. You ate to much food.

Vegeta: Fuck

As vegeta and trunks were laughing, you were the only one to notice a portal above you guys. You flew towards it at put your hand through it.

Y/n: weird why is-

Before you could finish you get pulled into the portal, vegeta and goku tried to grab you but you were already gone. You felt someone hug you but you couldn't see who, all you heard was crying and all you say was destruction.

Y/n: what the where am I, who are you.

???: Y-Y-You don't remember m-me.

The person hugging you burst out into tears

Y/n: Black?

She looks up at you

Black Goku: y-you do remember me...

Black got close to your face and kissed you. When she did that goku, trunks and Vegeta came through the portal.

Trunks: let go of him you monster, he's coming back with us.

Black breaks away from the kiss and tears swell up in her eyes

Black: Pl-please don't l-leave me again.

You start to actually feel sad for black and turn around to face your friends.

Y/n: I'm coming..only if she gets to come with us.

Trunks: Y/n you can't be serious what if she destroys the planet again.

Y/n: she won't, I'll make sure of it.

???: Him again! Fine I'll just kill him too!

You and your friends turn around to see Zamasu aiming a Ki blast at you.

Goku: vegeta hurry!

Goku and Vegeta: Fu....Sion....HA!

Goku and vegeta transform into Gogeta instead of Vegito and turn super Saiyan blue, you turn super Saiyan 3 with the sharingan activated

(Time skip brought to you by a chibi Black Goku marring chibi Y/N)

You were married to black and Zamasu was dead, you had a 5 year old little girl that was able to lift krillin with ease.