t e n

Mina looked over at Chaeyoung's sleeping figure on her couch, an almost empty bottle of Ramune in the hand hanging off the couch. She blinked once before going over and carefully removing the glass bottle from her hand, the younger only stirring slightly in her sleep. Mina sighed softly before pouring the soda out and throwing the bottle away.

She really should hate Chaeyoung. For being a moron and not heading any of her warnings. Despite not considering the two close, Mina wanted to protect Chaeyoung from her herself. And it was worse since Chaeyoung confesses again that she had a crush on Mina. It was absurd, how she could still like Mina in spite of how sour she acts towards her.

"If only you knew," Mina said before disappearing into her room.

The Japanese native sat at her desk, looking down at work she had to fax in a few days. Then her eyes travelled up to the edge of the mirror for a certain picture. She looked the whole mirror over five times, starting to panic when she didn't see the familiar photo. She looked all over her desk, throwing the work papers across the room, and groaning when she still hadn't seen what she was searching for.

What could've happened to it? She knew it couldn't have been Chaeyoung, as the smaller was in her line of sight most of the night. Sana wouldn't have dared, as Mina would either chase her down or force her to turn the flight around and come straight back to Korea. So, where could it have went? As far as she knew, nobody has been in her home.

Mina ran a hand through her hair and let out another groan. "I'm so sorry, Momo-chan," she sighed before cleaning up the mess she made.

Wow. Super-duper short, but super-duper important :)

Also, I posted the SaiDa fanfic if there's any shippers here!!

I'm thinking of posting a master list of my fanfics at the end of each book with links, because I STILL have people commenting on Model with wanting a MiChaeng book, yet...*gestures at this book*

Soooo, yeah. :)

So, after this is finished, I have drafts written of these ships:

>DahMo
>2yeon/MiYeon (Mina x Jeongyeon) (it's an idea that could fit both ships)
>JeongHyo

Or any other ship requested :)

I thank you all so much for the support and for getting my two stories where they are now! I truly mean it! :)))