55 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽

ғɪғᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
════════════════════

Hoseok smiled, patting Jimin's back as he spat every curse word he knew

Hoseok smiled, patting Jimin's back as he spat every curse word he knew. So, the potion wore off and now we're left with the real Jimin.

"Shit." He groaned, and I quickly smacked his hand away from his leg.

"It's gonna hurt if you keep touching it." I scolded him, and he dropped his head on Riley's shoulder.

"Wait."

We all looked at Jimin, looking forward to what he would say. He tilted his head, before looking down.

"Who the hell is carrying me?"

"Riley. I told you my name ten times already." He rolled his eyes, and slowly put him on the floor.

"It's your turn." He pointed to Hoseok, who let out an obnoxious sigh.

Jimin narrowed his eyes. "Sorry my injury is such an inconvenience."

"Oh shut up." He lifted him onto his back. "You asked me to make love to you." He muttered loud enough for Jimin to hear.

His eyes went wide. "You're lying."

Hoseok raised his brows, pissing Jimin off on purpose. I turned around, giving him a warning glare. "Okay, I'm lying."

Riley walked by my side, poking my arm. "Where's that soldier guy."

I looked behind us, and spotted him walking far behind us, making a giant gap between him and us. "I guess he doesn't want company."

Jimin lifted his head from Hoseok's shoulder as he heard my voice. "Baby come here, I miss you."

I slowed down, waiting for Hoseok to pass in front of me, and held onto Jimin's hand. He continued to lay his head on his shoulder, while his eyes were barely open. I looked at all the blood on his face, and turned away.

"Jimin-"

"I'm fine." He reached his hand out, grazing my cheek.

"Don't cry." He whispered, tears threatening to spill from his eyes as well.

"I love you so much." I tried not to sob, as I laid a kiss on his nose. I ran my fingers through his hair, and smiled.

"I like your hair."

The corners of his lips barely rose, but it was something. "Thanks." He quietly spoke, continuing to softly gaze into my eyes.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, listening to our depressing conversation. He gripped onto Jimin's thighs and lowered him to my lips.

I couldn't help but smile into the kiss, knowing it was Hoseok's wonderful tactics. I pulled away, and he pecked my lips once more.

"Home sweet home guys."