| seven.

YOUR POV;

YOUR POV;

my eyes starting tearing up to the sight that i had just seen. there he was.. laying there.. lifeless. wyatt was covered in blood and he was profusely bleeding out of his stomach. nick was also badly hurt and laying on the ground beside him. chosen was perfectly fine and was helping with nick.

i pushed owen and jeremy out of my my and i kneeled in front of wyatt. "wyatt no no no please god no. stay with me.", i said with tears streaming down my face. his eyes fluttered open and he put his hand on mine.

"i'm going to be okay, i promise.", he said with a soft smile. i lifted his shirt up to see the damage that was done and he had been shot twice. some might say that this was fast moving, but the truth is... is that it was.

i tried picking him up, but i was too weak. "no it's okay, i can get up myself.", wyatt said. "no wyatt, you literally have to bullet holes in your stomach. you cannot get up because it'll make it worse.", i explained to him. "y/n i'm fine.", he said.

"i've got him.", owen said as he picked wyatt up. jeremy and chosen were helping nick right beside us. i never knew nick that well so he wasn't first on my priority list. wyatt groaned in pain as owen walked him down the stairs.

"where's bill?", jeremy asked. "he's in the car waiting for us to come. we're have to take them to the emergency room.", chosen explained. "we cant do that! what the hell are we going to tell the nurses what happened? "oh, he just got shot in a fucking trap house because we didn't get our money for the drugs we sold?"", jeremy said.

"we're just gonna have to take that risk.", chosen said with his hands on his hips. i walked out of the room and followed owen and wyatt to the car. "y/n, you ride with wyatt in the back and make sure he's okay at all times.", bill said.

i nodded and i sat in the very back of the big suv. everyone got into the car and bill sped off to the emergency room. the ride there i played with wyatts hair while he kept his hand wrapped around my wrist. he was getting cold.. too cold.

i started panicking that we wouldn't get to the emergency room in enough time. "bill hurry he's going cold!", i said frantically. "i'm trying my best here! chosen how's nick doing?", bill asked. "he's still  with us.", chosen said.  "wyatt stay with me.", i said as i kept playing with his beautiful curls.

once we got to the hospital we quickly hopped out of the car and ran inside. apparently bill had a plan so no one would be suspicious. owen carried wyatt while chosen and jeremy carried nick into the big hospital.

once we got them both squared away and into their own separate rooms, everyone sat down and waited for the dreaded answer to everyone's question.... are they still alive? i anxiously tapped my foot on the ground and played with my hands. bill had his head in his hands- he looked like a complete mess.

i held in my tears as long as i could, but they got the best of me and i started crying. i brought my knees in to my chest and i laid my head down in between them. i didn't like people seeing me this broken. this is why i will never be able to love again- because something bad always ends up happening.

it's been almost 5 hours and we were still waiting for answers. i had my head on owens shoulder trying to calm myself down. suddenly a doctor with a clipboard came out. "are you all friends with wyatt oleff and nicholas hamilton?", he asked.

i lifted my head off of owens shoulder and nodded. "yes sir we are", bill said. the doctor walked towards our seats and sat down in front of our row of chairs. "well i have good news and bad news. the good news is that nick is fine and nothing a good surgery can't fix.", he paused.

"the bad news is.. wyatt is in a coma.", he said. i couldn't breathe. the amount of tears that piled up inside my eyes, was practically unbearable. my heart was shattered thinking about the fact that i just now started realizing that i truly loved him.

i got out of my seat and ran into the car. i couldn't take it anymore, i needed to let everything out. the pain was too much for me to stand. suddenly, i heard a knock on the window. "do you need a ride home?", owen said with bloodshot eyes.

i nodded as i wiped the noticeable tears off of my cheeks. owen got into the drivers seat and started the car. i didn't want to talk to anyone anymore. i wanted to block everything and everybody out. i was done with this shit.

ever since that day...

i've changed

FINNS POV;

"oh finn", iris moaned. 'fuck this', i said to myself. i pushed her off of me and said, "i'm done with you. you're a fucking slut. i should've known better because y/n was way better than you.", i yelled at her. "now get the fuck out!", i screamed as i pointed to my door.

she put her clothes on and right before she left my room she said, "come to me when you've changed your mind.", she said with a smirk and a wink. i was truly fucking disgusted with myself. why do i keep doing this to y/n? she's been nothing but angelic towards me and i turn around and treat her like fucking shit.

i'm still pissed at the fact that y/n and wyatt ran away together. basically the whole group is mad at them right now. i dressed myself back up and walked out of my cell and i went towards jaedens cell, per usual.

"hey guys", i said as i walked into his room. "any news on y/n?", jack asked. "not that i know of.", sophia said. "what a piece of shit.", caleb said. "wyatt left too ya know.", millie said.

"well, she doesn't know what's coming for her.", caleb said.

____

22 votes & 30 comments
for next chapter

i love y'all

stay wonderful
xoxo
-lyla