|| Prologue ||

[A/N I (J)hope you enjoy~]

The origin of the tattoos has long since been forgotten.

Some people say that the tattoos have always been a part of humans.

Some say that it's an ancient enchantment, given to us as both a blessing and a curse.

A few stubborn people even believe that the whole concept is just fake and unnecessary.

Still, every person has two tattoos.

One tattoo on each arm.

One for your soulmate.

And one for your worst enemy.

The placement of the tattoos varies from person to person. One of them can be in your palm and the other one on your shoulder.

Or both of them could be by your elbows.

One of yours is located on your wrist and the other one on your shoulder.

The tattoos on your arms have always intrigued you. You find the soulmate and enemy tattoos to be both exciting and terrifying.

Especially since both of your tattoos look the same.

All the kids at your previous schools have always kept a distance from you because you're supposed to have two different tattoos.

Not two who looks exactly the same.

For that reason, you're almost thankful for your parents work that has made you move and change schools multiple times.

Almost.

Today will mark your first day at yet another private school.

Another new environment to get used to.

Another new place to get lost in.

Another new start.