0.11

Hi babes! It's been so long, and I finally wrote this chapter! I think maybe 2 to 5 more chapters, and we are on our way to New Moon. I hope you like this, this might've been the hardest chapter for me to write, because well, it's all about Bella. And I decided to show how much Cassandra doesn't really like Bella. Love y'all. Enjoy.

"Where are you guys?" Alice's concerned voice spoke softly through the phones speaker

"We are 5 minutes away from you guys. How is Bella?"

"She's asleep," Jasper's southern drawl bringing a sense of calm to her over the phone.

"Well we'll be there in 5 minutes, don't do anything crazy."

Alice's soft voice comes through the speaker, "bye!"

Cassandra looks over at her brother, placing her phone into the cup holder between her and Michael. "Is Bella going to be okay?"

Michael puffs out a little bit of air he was holding in, "I'm not sure, I'll know when I'm there."

"What do you mean?"

He smiles, getting off the freeway leading to the hotel where 2 out of 7 Cullen clan were at with the human, "my gift... well remember I was always good at being able to tell if something was wrong with people?"

Cassandra nods her head, "yeah."

"Well that's my gift, I can kind of see the future in a sense. I can tell if a situation is going to end well or bad. I can tell if someone is going to make a rash decision based on their mood. I can always tell if something is wrong."

"That... THAT IS SO COOL!"

Michael chuckles, taking a left at a stop light, "It's going to be dawn soon, we're going to park and I'm going to run us in, okay?"

Cassandra nods and as Michael pulls into a parking spot smoothly. Grabbing both their phones. She shoved them in her back pocket. Michael comes around and opens the door, watching his petite sister moving about trying to get herself together.

He chuckles, "you ready?"

"Always am."

Grabbing her quickly, he grabs her and puts her on his hip. Moving quickly about, closing the door and locking the door. He moved the quickly to the front of the hotel. It was quiet, it was only 4 in the morning and no one was out and about. Dropping her on the ground softly, he holds out his hand, signaling to give him his phone. Cassandra pulls the phone out and drops it into his big hand.

Cassandra stands around and watches Michael speak on the phone, walking a little a ways from her. He would periodically look over at his sister, and she would smile softly at him.

Ending the call and putting his phone into his pocket, he walks over to his sister, "Jasper is coming down to get us."

Not even minutes later, Jasper walks out the doors, "Michael, Cassandra."