To Win!

"But I think inspiring dunks like the one he just made, are worth more than the points they score." - Kuroko Tamaki

* * * *

The entire Seirin team was surprised to hear Tamaki's words. Taking the pass technique up to another level? Is there such a thing? Then why is it that no one had ever seen her using it before?

"Your new pass?" Riko asked in surprise.

"Why haven't you said anything before?" Hyuuga asked, annoyed that the teal haired girl had kept this quiet for such a long time.

"There are quite a few reasons definitely. But the main one is that only a few people can catch it." Tamaki explained. She glanced at her redhead partner. 'Up until now, only the Generation of Miracles could catch that pass. But if it's Kagami-kun…' She flexed the fingers on her right hand. "But in his current condition, Kagami-kun may be one of them." She glanced at her teammates. "However, just passing to Kagami-kun won't work until the end. We'll have to break free from Takao-kun and use normal passes as well." Her eyebrow twitched at the mere mention of that guy.

Riko giggled. "You really don't like him, do you?" she teased the younger girl. "But will you be all right? You're still exhausted, aren't you? You definitely can't use any high level techniques right now, let alone using Mirage."

"I'll manage," said Tamaki. "Furthermore, Shutoku will expect me to use Mirage. It's Takao-kun who is the problem here."

Silence fell among the Seirin team once more before Izuki spoke up, a smile on his face.

"But maybe we can do it," said Izuki, and everyone in the team turned towards the point guard. The black haired teen had a secret smile on his face as he looked at Tamaki, almost like he knew something that the rest of the team doesn't. "Besides, my eyes are cramping up." He said mysteriously, much to the team's confusion.

"What does that mean?" Koganei asked in confusion.

* * * *

The buzzer that signals the start of the fourth quarter went off just then, and the two teams of Seirin and Shutoku headed back to the courts slowly.

"Go for some shots in the last quarter." Hyuuga told Izuki.

During the third quarter, Izuki had been doing nothing but just blocking and passing, trying to cover his teammates as much as they could just so that they could shoot. He isn't as skilled at support play like Tamaki, thus, what Izuki could do is fairly limited.

"Sempai…" Hyuuga turned over his shoulder only to see Kagami standing behind him with a sheepish look on his face, rubbing the back of his head in a manner reminiscent of a child that just got caught doing something wrong. "Sorry about that."

"Hmm? Oh, don't worry about it," said Hyuuga cheerfully, and Kagami breathed a sigh of relief. "That's what I'd like to say." Kagami blinked at the dark tone that entered Hyuuga's voice, and looked at the bipolar captain only to see an almost menacing dark aura surrounding his body. And despite the fact that Kagami is taller than Hyuuga, he suddenly felt very small in front of the Seirin captain. "But the way you said that, I'll hit you later."

Izuki stared at their apparently bipolar captain who is currently in clutch mode. "Hey, we're starting, Hyuuga."

"Well, it'll have to wait." Hyuuga sighed, apparently not on 'switch on' mode anymore, much to Kagami's relief. Nothing scares him more than facing his angry captain when on 'switch on' mode or Tamaki when she's really pissed at him. So far, he hadn't seen her that angry with him yet, and he prayed that he would never get to see it. If that earlier was her starting to get angry, then he'll hate to see it when she's really pissed. "Laugh or cry, we've only got ten more minutes." Hyuuga murmured, glancing at the electronic scoreboard that currently read 47-61 with Shutoku currently in the lead. "Let's go!"