6

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up strapped to a table. Where am I? The last thing I remember was an ugly green thing breaking into my hospital room.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Ah yes. Good morning, (Y/n) Stark," a voice said. Suddenly, a figure walked out of the darkness. It was a bald man in a suit.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Norman Osborne. I'm your master now," he said. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"No one can control me. I'm an independent young woman," I said. Now, Norman laughed.

"Funny. I have your powers under control, so you can't leave. I'm not going to hurt you, but I am going to train you to use your powers correctly. The Avengers didn't help you reach your full potential," he calmly explained.

"Okay. As soon as I reach my full potential, you'll let me go, right?" I asked.

"Sure. It might take months, but sure. Now, calm down," he said. I felt something cold touch each side of my head.

"What is- ow!" I yelled, feeling a shock in my head. I suddenly felt very at ease, which was weird considering that I was strapped to a table.

"Now, you will follow my command. You will do evil deeds for me. Understood?" He asked. For some reason, I wasn't opposed. Hell, I wasn't even hesitant.

"Yes sir," I said. He smiled and walked over, taking off the straps. I sat up and rubbed my arms.

"I'll show you to your room," he said, guiding me down a hallway. He took me into a jail cell. It had a bed in the corner, with white sheets and a thin white pillow. In the other corner was a toilet and a sink, and nothing else.

"If you obey and do as told, I'll give you a better room. Understood?" He asked. I nodded and walked into the jail cell.

Hopefully I could get out soon and go back to Avengers tower with my family.

Peter's POV

Tony, along with everyone else, was freaking out. We had no way to track Norman, and definitely no way to track (Y/n).

I've stayed up for the past two days trying to come up with ways to find her, but I thought of nothing.

"You okay?" May asked me as she gave me a piece of toast.

"I guess so. (Y/n) was taken by a man named Norman Osborne," I said, eating the toast. Aunt May dropped her cup of coffee.

"May?" I asked.

"Peter... your father used to work with Norman," May said, walking away from the broken cup on the ground.

"Do.. do you know where Norman is?" I asked. May nodded and walked over to a cabinet. She pulled out a small black book and handed it to me.

I flipped through it and realized that it was one of my father's old notebooks. On a page towards the back there was an address.

"That's the Oscorp building. Back when your dad worked with Norman, that was the original building. It was abandoned for the new building, but I remember that your dad told Ben that Norman basically lived in the old building," May explained. I nodded and gulped.

"Go get her, tiger," May said as I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door.

I marched over to Avengers tower and opened the door.

"Hey kid," Tony said tiredly. I could tell that this was eating him up inside, but he tried to keep calm.

"I found him," I said. Tony instantly perked up and grabbed the notebook out of my hand.