82. Getting Better.

Audrey’s P.O.V.

Niall led me to the bedroom and pointed to a suitcase.

“Those are yours, umm, I will be in the living room if you need me.” He said rubbing the back of his neck, I nodded messing with my fingers. Niall nodded and left taking the felling of awkwardness with him. I bit my lip, looking around the room trying to remember it. But nothing rang a bell. I went to my suitcase and pulled open the lid and recognized some pieces of clothing but most where unfamiliar. I picked out a pair of sweat pants and a tank top and changed before sliding under the covers. I closed my eyes falling quickly to sleep.

*

“Audrey! Get in here NOW!” I heard a voice scream at me, I sat up and ran out of the door and down a set of steps. I entered the dirty, stinky living room and noticed someone in the recliner. 

“Get over here.” He growled, I backed away and turned around only to find my way blocked by a figure. It hit me solidly across the cheek and I fell to the ground. I heard the person in the recliner groan as they hefted themselves out of the chair. 

“When he tells you something you obey immediately! You pice of worthless scum!” The figure standing over me hissed, I nodded and whimpered.

“I'm sorry,” I whispered, The person who called for me leaned down and grabbed my arm roughly, yanking me off the floor. I cried out in pain and he smirked. 

“Your going to be yelling a lot more here in a second.” He sneered, my eyes grew wide with fear.

“No Joey, no I'm sorry! Please, no, Joey, please, no! I'm sorry!” I sobbed as he took me to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and took off his belt, doubling it over. Sherry walked over and turned me over so my face was pressed into the covers. Her cold hands on my neck, squeezing it. I screamed with all my might as he hit me with the belt, over and over he hit me. On the back mostly, just where ever the leather strap fell it would work. After five minutes Joey stopped and Sherry pulled me off the bed and a hideous look crossed her face.

“Aww Joey, I think she thinks we wronged her by punishing her the way we do, but in reality she deserves a lot worse.” She cooed, she stood and yanked me up by my hair, I didn’t make a sound as my whole body was already wracked in pain. She drug me to my room and tossed me inside where I just lay on the floor, tears flowing thickly down my face. After a while I sat up and pulled myself up in a standing position, my legs shook underneath me. I walked to my bed, crying myself to asleep.

*

I woke covered in sweat and totally confused as to where I was. The door opened and the boy, Niall looked in, a worried look on his face. 

“Are you okay?” He asked walking in and closing the door behind him. I shrank back into my pillow and pulled the covers over my chest. He sat down on the side of the bed,

"Don't hurt me." I whimpered, my eyes closed. 

"I'm not going to hurt you." He said, placing his hand on my arm. I jerked back, almost falling out of the bed.