7

(Y/n)'s POV

I slowly raised up my arm and aimed my hand towards Iron Man. My father. I was about to shoot a laser at him when I quickly swung my hand back to Norman. I shot him, and he lost conscious.

His minions didn't know what to do, so they left the person they were attacking and decided to attack me.

I flew up and shot them with powerful blasts, which I could tell my father was impressed by.

Once they were all down, I landed safely. Norman suddenly woke up and grabbed my ankle.

"(Y/n)! You liar!" He yelled. I kicked my foot free and lifted up my hand to blast him.

"You'll pay for this," he said. I shot him with no mercy, and it badly burned his face.

"(Y/n)!" My dad yelled. I turned around and hugged him tightly.

"Mr. Stark?" We heard from behind us. We pulled away to see Peter in his Spiderman suit, laying on the ground. He pulled off his mask, and I saw that he had a black eye.

"Peter?" I asked, walking towards him. My dad went to deal with Norman, so he left us alone.

"You're okay!" Peter said, trying to sound enthusiastic. He was in a lot of pain.

"I am! Thank you for saving me," I said, sitting next to him.

"Well, I'm the one who found you. Harry told me where you were," Peter said. I smiled. Peter really did care about me. But why? I've been nothing but horrible to him. Maybe it was time to change that.

"It means a lot. Thank you Peter. You aren't that bad," I said, getting up. I reached out a hand, and he grabbed it. I pulled him up, and he held onto my shoulder for support.

"No problem. And hey, it's good that you're back. Ned and I missed you lots," he said.

Next Week

"(Y/n), I have a mission for you," my dad called into my room. I got up from my bed and followed him into his office.

"What's up?" I asked.

"There's been a mysterious substance spotted in Chicago. It's in a lab, so you and Peter are going to go on a mission to get the substance and bring it back here," he explained.

"Okay. But, what if the substance isn't bad?" I asked.

"Oh, I know it is. Now, Peter is on his way, so I'll explain it to him. Go pack a duffle bag full of stuff you want to bring. You're going undercover as (Y/n) (L/n), and you'll be staying in a hotel," he said. I nodded and sped to my room.

I yanked out a (f/c) duffle bag and started taking things out of my closet, folding them, and putting them in the bag.

After the bag was somewhat full of clothes, I grabbed some other random things and put them in there. Such as my phone charger, makeup, and headphones.

Suddenly, someone knocked on my door. I got up and opened it to see Peter standing there, holding a blue duffle bag. I let him in my room and he sat on my bottom bunk.

"So, are you excited for the mission?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's my first one. I don't know why he sent me though, I'm not an Avenger," I said with a shrug.

"Yeah, but you have powers that are super helpful. I think Mr. Stark thinks you're ready to be an Avenger," he said, also shrugging.

"Okay kids! Come on," Tony said, poking his head into my room. We grabbed our bags and followed him down the hall.